it's WARM today

Old March 9th 04, 11:34 PM
Helen Page

mkahogan wrote:
That's great, Blow some of it up here to Wisconsin. It is sunny but
just above freezing.

Got enough puff to get some across the Atlantic...? Blimmin freezing here!

Old March 9th 04, 11:39 PM
mkahogan

Default it's WARM today

That's great, Blow some of it up here to Wisconsin. It is sunny but just
above freezing.

We were warmer last week. I love that first warm, moist air. Ahhhhh.

KathyH
"vj" wrote in message
the sun is shining.
all the windows are open.
if you have a few extra minutes, say a quick plea that it stays this
way for a while -- i need it so desperately!!!!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

Old March 10th 04, 12:07 AM
Dr. Sooz

I am so so grateful for the warm weather we're having. I'm still knocked out
from the winter's cold -- just so dang worn out -- but I feel like I have hope
now.

I'd started wishing I were dead in the past 5 weeks. I wasn't able to stand it
anymore. Even the new med increase wasn't doing much of anything. I'd set up
things to look forward to (some classes I really want to take!), but I didn't
care, really. I felt like I was being killed.

If we hadn't had some warm weather hit, I don't know what I would've done. I
still feel like someone broke all my bones, but the warmth is sweet and I have
hope.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 10th 04, 12:11 AM
mkahogan

eeeww. I am SO glad the warm weather is making you feel better. Hope you
reached out for some encouragement during all of that. You tend to suffer
in silence and you don't need to with all of us mother hens here.
KathyH
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
[...]

"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old March 10th 04, 12:19 AM
Dr. Sooz

eeeww. I am SO glad the warm weather is making you feel better. Hope you
reached out for some encouragement during all of that. You tend to suffer
in silence and you don't need to with all of us mother hens here.
KathyH

Haw! I did. Hardly anyone said a word to me. Maybe it got buried in the
thread it was in. I was sorry I said anything after that, to tell the truth.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 10th 04, 12:43 AM
Beadbimbo

So THAT's where our good weather went!! Hmph.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 10th 04, 01:00 AM
lgreene

send it to the east coast. actually, we had a lovely spring and are now
back in the throes of winter...2 inches of snow here between yesterday and
today, then, it froze over. bitterly, damp cold...pita.

my mom suffered from polymyalgia rheumatic and giant cell arteritis and this
kind of weather just killed her, and yet she never let anyone know until
near the end of her life.
for those with fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis, just imagine the two of
them combined, and you get an idea of what life was like for her.

i don't know how she did it. and quite frankly, we all have medical sh*t
that is affected by weather, mold, nature, etc. I know at the height of my
depression the thing that kept me going was knowing that I had to do only
one thing each day and that was get out of bed. anything more than that was
gravy. i don't know how we keep going but we do. i rarely complain about
the depression and the bipolar...i more mention it to let others know that
suffering isn't ours alone and that there is always someone worse off.

healing, happy vibes to all of us, who suffer quietly or not. prayers for
warm weather or cold weather or whatever you need to make you happy.
lg

Old March 10th 04, 01:50 AM
Christina Peterson

Yuck. The pain is bad enough! That Depression (and not just a little) just
makes everything else so much worse.

Tina

Old March 10th 04, 01:56 AM
Christina Peterson

Back to winter here too. Usually when it gets cloudy or snows, the air
warms because of sublimation (change of state). Today we get snow, clouds
and 19 below. (Big sigh!) But at least we have cloudy light for a lot
longer now.

Tina

Old March 10th 04, 02:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yes - thank goodness for the sun!! January and February are such hard
months to get through - especially if it's dark and grey outside. The
spring equinox approaches - more and more light every day. I am okay with
the cold, but the dark, grey days I can take only so much of before I start
to cry for no reason.
I hear you sweet Sooz - thank goodness for Spring!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs