OT Just Testing

Old November 23rd 04, 04:56 PM
Mika

Default OT Just Testing

For some reason my server isn't letting me download messages. So I'm sending
this to see if I get it. Makes a lot of sense huh? For two days there have
been the same 24 messages downloaded and I can't even read them. I haven't
changed the settings or anything so if anyone has any ideas what may be
wrong and how I can fix it, let me know. Hopefully I'll get the messages.
But if you all want to just ignore this test message, that's ok too.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old November 23rd 04, 06:12 PM
taria

We don't ignore here. Heck last time I did a test
Leslie (Mrs. Collins) responded that she had gotten
married. Let's see what they will do for your test.
Taria

Old November 23rd 04, 06:43 PM
Polly Esther

Looks like a good place here to warn you that the Christmas joke is coming
soon. Polly

"taria" wrote ..

Old November 23rd 04, 07:21 PM
Leslie in MO

HA!!! ;-) Still married and happy as can be!

Leslie (Mrs. Collins!!!) gettin' a real bad itch to hear the pitter patter
of little feet in our house....... lil' canine-type puppy feet that is!
LOL..... and The Furbabies in MO.

Old November 23rd 04, 08:40 PM
Barbara Raper

OK, maybe this will help you be able to see your messages...then again maybe
not. BUT, click on tools and down at the bottom click on "Options" and
another page comes up. Up at the top click on Reading and another page
comes up. Down close to the bottom is a box you can click to "Get next 500
Headers" then click OK to go back to your main screen. Now look at your
news groups to see how many unread messages you have. If it's more than
500, then to back and click on all the stuff mentioned before and where you
clicked to get 500 Headers, right below is a place to click to mark all
messages read when you exit. Then click OK. HTH Barbara in FL
news

Old November 23rd 04, 10:18 PM
Patti

Oh good!
First Sunday in Advent this coming Sunday - is that near enough?
Might even start me Christmas cooking g
..
In article .net,
Polly Esther writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 23rd 04, 10:54 PM
Mary in Rock Island IL

"Polly Esther" wrote:

Looks like a good place here to warn you that the Christmas joke is coming
soon. Polly

Is there an exact shcedule? Or will it be when it seems best?

Mary
Old November 24th 04, 01:56 AM
taria

How's simon doing? My Georgia got fixed yesterday but you'd never
know it today. I have had a heck of a time trying to keep her
quiet. I am so enjoying her company, most of the time
Hugs to your family regarding your DS Leslie. We're keeping you
all in our thoughts and prayers.
Taria

Old November 24th 04, 04:29 AM
Polly Esther

Oh, mercy, no, Mary. No schedule. The joke likes to wait until you are
caught off-guard. Polly

Testing 1 2 3 Valerie Beads 7 September 1st 04 03:54 AM
Arts and Crafts Network Software Testing CraigJ Doll Houses 0 March 14th 04 04:51 AM
Testing, testing..... AliceW Quilting 5 November 24th 03 07:47 PM
[OT] testing, testing, 123 scaperchick Beads 3 August 4th 03 07:58 PM