I need a warm shoulder

Old January 18th 04, 12:40 AM
Lucille

Default I need a warm shoulder

I'm finally feeling better and recovering from bronchial pneumonia so I
decided that I would give my car a break and go to the market for a few
small items. Well, guess what--I have the deadest battery in this town and
it's too late to get a new one today, and I have a prior appointment for
tomorrow so I can't take care of it and guess what I'll be doing on Monday.

Boo Hoo !!

Lucille

Old January 18th 04, 12:56 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Lucille" had some very interesting things
to say about I need a warm shoulder:

I'm finally feeling better and recovering from bronchial pneumonia so I
decided that I would give my car a break and go to the market for a few
small items. Well, guess what--I have the deadest battery in this town and
it's too late to get a new one today, and I have a prior appointment for
tomorrow so I can't take care of it and guess what I'll be doing on Monday.

[hugs]
Old January 18th 04, 01:45 AM
Gillian Murray

Poor you! Cyberhugs from upstate (((((lucille))))
"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

Old January 18th 04, 01:09 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/17/04 7:40 PM, in article
, "Lucille"
wrote:

I'm finally feeling better and recovering from bronchial pneumonia so I
decided that I would give my car a break and go to the market for a few
small items. Well, guess what--I have the deadest battery in this town and
it's too late to get a new one today, and I have a prior appointment for
tomorrow so I can't take care of it and guess what I'll be doing on Monday.

Boo Hoo !!

Lucille

Sigh - I know that feeling!
Cheryl

Old January 18th 04, 01:12 AM
Caryn

I'm finally feeling better and recovering from bronchial pneumonia so I
decided that I would give my car a break and go to the market for a few
small items.

Well, guess what--I have the deadest battery in this town

Lucille,

That really bites! I'm so sorry! I know how much pneumonia takes out of you,
and how hard it probably was for you to get the energy for the trip out.

Mechanical beings can be so evil!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old January 18th 04, 03:34 AM
zita_tempest

Big hugs....been there, done that and it sucks.

(Hands you a cup of your favorite hot drink)

Isabel

Old January 18th 04, 01:00 PM
Lynne M.

"Lucille" wrote in message t...
I'm finally feeling better and recovering from bronchial pneumonia so I
decided that I would give my car a break and go to the market for a few
small items. Well, guess what--I have the deadest battery in this town and
it's too late to get a new one today, and I have a prior appointment for
tomorrow so I can't take care of it and guess what I'll be doing on Monday.

Boo Hoo !!

Lucille

Oh, bless your heart. I have had pneumonia myself. Now here's your little
lectu please take extra-good care of yourself. I had the hardest time
understanding that pneumonia takes a long time to recover from. It was
two years before I stopped getting bronchitis again and again. So stay
inside and work on your health.

Lynne
Old January 18th 04, 07:55 PM
LUSNMYMIND

I fail to understand why you think you 'deserved it' ??

Sheena

Hey, Sheena- Well my husband was pretty adamant about me not doing that drive,
and I did it anyway, and putting almost a hundred miles a day on the car also.
I don't really think I deserved him treating me like that, but he had told me
not to do it. He figured it was my just desserts, I guess. I did feel sorry for
myself, though.

Old January 18th 04, 11:37 PM
LUSNMYMIND

No you deserved some sympathy,

Thank you!

!does seem a long drive
be good to pause and wonder whether it is truly worth it or start
looking for another job nearer home.

I'm not doing it any more. *sigh. It was my first medical assisting job out of
school. They really did a number on me, not only telling me I didn't have a job
there if I didn't do the drive, they also didn't give me my promised fifty cent
raise after 90 days, AND didn't compensate me for the drive. I finally quit, it
was wrecking me emotionally, (there were other incidents) not to mention during
this time I lost my mother unexpectedly. Arg! What a horrible time, I am so
glad it's behind me.
Thanks for the kind words!
Rhonda

Starter kiln for warm glass Adrian Brentnall Glass 0 January 8th 05 10:38 PM
it's WARM today Helen Page Beads 34 March 14th 04 01:13 AM
UM'S AND STAMPS NEED WARM HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 November 24th 03 09:34 PM
Way OF--I need a shoulder Lucille Needlework 12 August 7th 03 02:12 AM
An easy route to take was Way OF--I need a shoulder Fred Needlework 6 August 3rd 03 10:44 AM