Note from Cher

Old May 19th 05, 03:44 PM

Default Note from Cher

Hi Everyone,

I've had a note from Cher and wanted to let you know that one of her
brothers has passed away so she may not be here for a few days.

Hugs,

Nora

Old May 19th 05, 08:54 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Please pass along my sympathies, too.
Noreen

"Katherine" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I've had a note from Cher and wanted to let you know that one of her
brothers has passed away so she may not be here for a few days.

Please pass my condolences on to Cher, Nora, and thanks to you for letting
us know.

Hugs,
Katherine

Old May 19th 05, 09:50 PM
norma woods

Thanks for letting us know, Nora. Please pass on my thoughts and prayers to
Cher.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old May 19th 05, 11:14 PM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On 19 May 2005 07:44:09 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've had a note from Cher and wanted to let you know that one of her
brothers has passed away so she may not be here for a few days.

Hugs,

Nora

Nora

Please pass my thoughts and prayers on to Cher.

Darlene in Toronto
Old May 20th 05, 01:38 PM
Janise

Thanks for letting us know, Nora. Please let Cher know that we are thinking
of her.

Janise

oups.com...

Old May 20th 05, 09:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

Cher said thank you so much for thinking of her and she'll get back on
here after the funeral on Monday.

Hugs,

Nora

Cher is OK Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 17 December 11th 03 10:41 PM
Cher, oh Cher you are so great! Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 5 October 1st 03 08:03 PM