Backup Singer

Old February 18th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Default Backup Singer

Like you said at least you are sewing, and since it is a back up machine it
hopefully won't get much use. It is always hard to not be able to sew.
Glad you are back up and going again.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

"Marie Dodge" wrote in message
I need a backup machine anyway so hoofed it off to Wally World and bought a
real cheap Singer for $98. The bobbin is the pits to reach and change but
at least I'm sewing. The last time I had a machine at the shop it was gone
almost 2 weeks. It's the Singer Simple TM.

Old February 19th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marie Dodge[_2_]

"Charlotte" wrote in message
Like you said at least you are sewing, and since it is a back up machine
it hopefully won't get much use. It is always hard to not be able to sew.
Glad you are back up and going again.

I should have my machine back in a week she said. This little Singer is
working fine.