OT Rest in peace my darling Missy girl

Old February 14th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Rest in peace my darling Missy girl

My precious, beautiful, beloved Missy girl has departed this ol' world to
wait for me at Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace my darling girl.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60435514UHNwxi

Leslie, Missy-less and heartbroken & The Furbabies in MO.

Rainbow Bridge.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here,
that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our
special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food,
water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and
vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just
as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are
happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very
special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly
stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent. Her eager
body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the
green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally
meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The
happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head,
and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from
your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Old February 14th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
monique

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
My precious, beautiful, beloved Missy girl has departed this ol' world to
wait for me at Rainbow Bridge.

Well, rats. I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your family.

Monique

Old February 14th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:54:58 -0600, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:

[...]

I'm so sorry, Leslie. I know your heart is breaking... mine sure
did when I lost Sasha. But it is a kindness, to let them go. I could
barely believe that, at the time. I just wanted Sasha back. But I
promised her, that when the time came, I would let her go, and help
her not be in pain. I'm sure you made a promise like that to Missy.
Your other darlings will help you through this terrible time.....

-- Jo in Scotland
Old February 14th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G. in CA

My heart breaks with you.......Missy is beautiful.......

We are firm believers in the Rainbow Bridge.......

Laurie G. in CA

Old February 14th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Leslie, I'm so sorry. May you and the other furbabies all help each other
through this time. Gently hugging your broken heart.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old February 14th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

{{{{HUGS}}}} for you and the Furbabies.

Marilyn
in Alberta
(Your Missy was so like my Treasure, I can't help the tears)

Old February 14th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Leslie - it is the perhaps the most difficult decision that a pet
owner has to make but it is also the most loving. jennellh

Old February 14th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa

I'm sending hugs and sharing tears. Your stories of Missy have so touched my
heart. It's reassuring to know she's no longer in pain and is now as playful
as she was when she was a pup - I know she's at Rainbow Bridge with my
Tipper, Lexie, and Alex, and they're having a grand time. It's always so
much harder on those of us who are left behind, and I know that goes for
your other Furbabies too. But somehow, they seem to understand that you need
them more than ever right now, don't they?

{{{{{{{{{{{{Leslie & Furbabies}}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old February 15th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I am so sorry Leslie. Thankfully she is out of her pain and suffering
though.
Big hugs to you and the fur babies.
Taria

Old February 15th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

.
Leslie, Missy-less and heartbroken & The Furbabies in MO.

.
And my LilBit. It is just as bad as looseing a child. In fact we
have. ((((Leslie and the furbabies who will miss her)))

GrammyKathy