Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}}

Old May 20th 04, 04:05 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}}

Hi Guys,
Well, since there is one hand embroidered block in Janet's fire {{{Quilt}}},
it makes this post ON topic :-)! I have finally uploaded pics of the
{{{Quilt}}} in addition to some pics of the new fur babues and a few pics of
what we are calling "The Ruins". If you are interested, take a look --
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary . CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old May 20th 04, 10:53 AM
Val Mathison

Tia Mary, thanks so much for sending the link. Although I've been following
everything I was still shocked to see the photos of the ruins. Much nicer was
to see you both and the fur babies and to see Janet smiling through everything.

Val
Shropshire UK
Old May 20th 04, 11:32 AM
Pat P

Great pictures, Tia - you can almost SMELL the ruins. The quilt is
gorgeous - love the colours.

Pat P

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...

.

Old May 20th 04, 01:30 PM
Pat P

My son recently got two black kittens (litter sisters) and they are having
such fun with them. The other night Richard discovered how two kittens
could climb vertical brick walls ewhen they both disappeared up inside the
inglenook fireplace!!! (The house is an old smuggler`s cottage built in
1780)

Lots of fun and lots of frights. I had SEVENTEEN siamese kittens bvorn in
the same week once, to three different mothers. That was a fun few weeks, I
can tell you. I stuck a sign on the door which read "Beware of low flying
kittens!"

From: Jenn Liace

..... And howindaheck did that barbecue grill survive????? ....

We name that grill Ol' Sparky and we all wondered the very same thing!

When
Janet was thinking of names for new babies, DH & I (with our *very* black

sense
of humour) suggested Sparky & Ember. Janet just gave me one of "those"

looks
and said she didn't think so. Then I suggested that we name the bar-b-que
grill Sparky and put some potting soil and plants in it an use it as a

garden
feature. Janet 'lowed as to how *that* might be OK -- LOLOL!
It's surprising but she never lost her sense of humor duriong this

whole
thing. It got a bit meager a lot of the time but it was still there! I

think
that is why she is doing so well, all things considered. She's VERY

pro-active
and that also helps her feel she is back in control of her life.
The BEST thing to happen was for her to get those two darling fur

babies.
Janet has never had TWO kittens at the same time so she is experiencing

all of
the joy of THAT challenge -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

Old May 20th 04, 02:16 PM
clancy

Great job on the quilt Mary ... so nice to see we all were able to help in
bringing a smile back to Janet's face. Adorable little kittens!!!

Sharon (N.B.)

Old May 20th 04, 11:16 PM
Janet Walker

How did the grill survive??? All I can say is that I purchased it from the
gas company and it was connected to the gas line - no propane tanks for me.
I paid a lot of money for it and for the installation. I guess I got my
money's worth???

Yesterday, I signed the contract for the new house. The builder said it
will be completed by September 30. I'm glad to have the contract signed but
HATE to have to wait that long. If it actually takes that long, it will be
almost 6 months without a house. Apartment living isn't for me!!

I haven't started stitching yet. I've purchased stash and ya'll have been
great to send me stash but I haven't gotten the heart (if that makes sense)
to begin something yet. I did purchase a recliner (to be delivered Saturday)
so maybe with a comfortable chair, I'll take the plunge. We'll see.

Thanks for all your prayers - I still need them, please!!

Janet

"Jenn Liace" wrote in message
On 20 May 2004 03:05:51 GMT, ekoluvr (Tia
Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply ) wrote:

I have finally uploaded pics of the
{{{Quilt}}} in addition to some pics of the new fur babues and a few pics

of
what we are calling "The Ruins"

Puddin and Dumplin are absolutely adorable, and its good to see what
you two look like as well.

And howindaheck did that barbecue grill survive????? I sat here
looking at the pictures of "The Ruins" doing a Bluto Blutarsky when
Flounder fired the starter pistol....
"holy shi....... holy shi............ holy shi....................."

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com

Old May 21st 04, 02:39 AM
Dannielle

Yeah, you got your money's worth alright! Wow!

You'll get to stitching when the moment strikes. It'll be an itch that you
just cannot scratch and you'll be creating beautiful works of art again in
no time! ;-)

Prayers have never stopped for you, you can be assured of that!

Dannielle

hlink.net...