Comm-SPECIAL SALE

Old November 5th 03, 02:04 PM
LasImpPan

Default Comm-SPECIAL SALE

We are having a quick sale on some unmounted grab bags. I will select 15 dies
for $15.00...free shipping USA only! Or 20 dies for $20...free shipping USA
only!!. No repeats within the bags and nothing that would go on a 1 by 1
mount. These grab bags will all be well under WHOLESALE prices at $1.00 a die!
All will be bigger than minis!!!! Some as large as our size J!!! This sale
is this weekend only!!!
MC/Visa/Discover/Paypal
No checks on this sale as the sale will be over well before I get your check..
Email us with CC or paypal info to
Not know our images..check out our web page
Click he Art Rubber Stamps by Lasting Impressions with Panache
or
www.lasimppan.com
You may also call us with your cc infor at 978-352-2038 but today or Monday
only..the safest and sureway to make sure we have your order is to paypal us.
Our paypal account is

Sale is over at Noon on Monday

Denyse and Laura
Lasting Impressions with Panache