Vote to keep or take to email FirehouseAngel

Old September 11th 03, 03:48 PM
Jan Lennie

Default Vote to keep or take to email FirehouseAngel

Don't mind either way.
By the way , I'm the UK stitcher so am happy to have it whenever you decide
( I think someone said about me doing my bit near the start ) I post a lot
to the states and it doesn't take as long as you'd think it would -
sometimes longer within UK !!!!
Jan
"animaux" wrote in message
Post yes for it to stay here in rctn

Post a no for it to be taken into the yahoo domain

Everyone can vote.

Old September 11th 03, 03:55 PM
Felice Friese

"animaux" wrote in message
Post yes for it to stay here in rctn

Post a no for it to be taken into the yahoo domain

Everyone can vote.

YES

Felice

Old September 11th 03, 04:10 PM
Cara

yes, keep it here. I am not participating but am very interested in following
hte progress.
-Cara
Finished:
04/25/03 Self Designed Sampler for a friend
06/28/03 Baby Bib for my cousin to be "Zach"
WIP: Dimensions' Among the Roses, "Libby" by Gloria & Pat, from JCS magazine
Old September 11th 03, 08:32 PM
clancy

I'd say post here Victoria - altho' I haven't really got the time to
participate - I'd love to read about the progress.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old September 11th 03, 08:36 PM
Felice Friese

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote

snip

As for the Yahoo group -- it might be nice to keep it so that we can
put photos of the piece up! How many of us have scanners? Those of us

who DO
have scanners could scan the piece before mailing it off to the next in

line so
that we could see the progress. Just a thought. CiaoMeow ^;;^
.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

Yes! And scanner photos would really show the detail! Digital photos would
work, too, for those without scanners. Whatever we use, I do like the idea
of posting pix regularly so we can all see how it's going.

Felice

Old September 11th 03, 11:24 PM
Heather Eberhardt

I'd say keep the yahoo group so we can post progress photos!
Heather

animaux wrote:

Looks like here is the place. I will assemble a few headers so we can post to
those. Anyone not wanting to read, can filter out the whole thread if they
choose. Should I cancel the Yahoo group?

Old September 11th 03, 11:53 PM
Jan Lennie

Don't send it to me in the UK , just send it on to the next Stateside
stitcher ,reason being it may be affected by the x-ray machines they
sometimes examine postal packages with .
I've got both a digital camera and a scanner so will send pictures that way
when I pass the piece on.
Jan
"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
From: animaux

I just had a thought. We can all buy a really cheap throw away camera

and
take
a photo of each stitched portion. When we have all the photos, we can

flip
it
like an old fashioned film and watch it evolve! ...........

I'll buy one and put it in with the piece when I send it to the UK!

With
just 16 stitchers, one of the cameras with 24 or so exposures should be

good
enough! Then when I get the piece back and have it finished as a hanging,

will take photos with the digital camera!! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old September 12th 03, 12:18 AM
Dianne Lewandowski

You all can do what you want, but I'm offering again (in case it's
missed) a web place of your own for pictures, FAQ's, updates, whatever.
I'll make it a fire engine red background. g

You all decide. I won't be offended if you don't take up the offer, but
don't be shy in accepting it, either.

Can you tell I REALLY hate Yahoo?
Dianne