OT Whose hands are these?

Old June 3rd 04, 12:02 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Default OT Whose hands are these?

I looked down at my hands today and saw tendons and muscle. I haven't seen
that in 10 years. I hardly recognise myself anymore. Damn, it feels good to
get my body back. I've been on this diet over 6 months now and I feel
fabulous.

It works, it's sustainable, I recommend it. I love love love the poached
beef salad and requested it for my Mother's Day dinner. There's a link to
the PDF file for anyone interested:

http://www.csiro.au/index.asp?type=d...an%20Nutrition

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old June 3rd 04, 02:08 PM
Arleen

Congrats Marisa, I know how hard it is to stick to an eating plan,
personally I need to drop around 50 pounds but haven't been able to stick to
any decent healthy eating...this plan that you forwarded seems to be very
doable though...thanks for sending it, maybe I'll give it a try and see if I
can reclaim my body! Great job,
Arleen

Old June 3rd 04, 03:15 PM
Terea

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in message ...
I looked down at my hands today and saw tendons and muscle. I haven't seen
that in 10 years. I hardly recognise myself anymore. Damn, it feels good to
get my body back. I've been on this diet over 6 months now and I feel
fabulous.

It works, it's sustainable, I recommend it. I love love love the poached
beef salad and requested it for my Mother's Day dinner. There's a link to
the PDF file for anyone interested:

http://www.csiro.au/index.asp?type=d...an%20Nutrition

How many pounds have you lost?
Old June 3rd 04, 03:39 PM
Alison

Congratulations, Marisa! I know how you feel... I've been doing South Beach
since January, and can shop in the Misses' section for the first time in 7
years! I'm a shopoholic and didn't even know it!!

Keep up the great work!
Alison

Old June 3rd 04, 06:55 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow, Marisa -- I'm proud of you. That's so difficult.

Damn, it feels good
get my body back. I've been on this diet over 6 months now and I feel
fabulous.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old June 3rd 04, 08:32 PM
JL Paules

Tour post is amusing because I've watched my mom's hands turn into my late
grandmother's - and now my hands resemble my mom's. I've laways wanted to
write a poem called "Grandma's Hands". The problem is (1) I don't write
poetry and (2) it's tough to put all of my memories of that wonderful woman
into words.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in message
I looked down at my hands today and saw tendons and muscle. I haven't seen
that in 10 years. I hardly recognise myself anymore. Damn, it feels good

get my body back. I've been on this diet over 6 months now and I feel
fabulous.

It works, it's sustainable, I recommend it. I love love love the poached
beef salad and requested it for my Mother's Day dinner. There's a link to
the PDF file for anyone interested:

http://www.csiro.au/index.asp?type=d...an%20Nutrition

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
"I am NOT a floozy! I am a goddess..I can do what I like!", said Venus.
'The Adventures of Baron von Munchausen'

---

Old June 3rd 04, 09:11 PM
Carla

Are you familiar with the song "Grandma's Hands" by Bill Withers? One
of my faves of his songs.

Cheers,
Carla

Old June 3rd 04, 09:17 PM
lgreene

My sister carries a picture of her hand holding my mother's while my mom was
dying.

My mother could do anything with those hands, and they showed the 78 years
of use.

She could soothe a brow or break a branch off a treee with those hands.
They are the things my sister most loved about my mom, I think.

Lisa
"JL Paules" wrote in message
Tour post is amusing because I've watched my mom's hands turn into my late
grandmother's - and now my hands resemble my mom's. I've laways wanted to
write a poem called "Grandma's Hands". The problem is (1) I don't write
poetry and (2) it's tough to put all of my memories of that wonderful

woman
into words.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in

message

Old June 3rd 04, 09:30 PM
JL Paules

No - and I used to like Bill Withers' music.

Guess it wasn't as original a thought as I thought.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old June 3rd 04, 09:34 PM
Carla

I think it might be the kind of thing that inspires lots of artists

Cheers,
Carla