HOUSTON IQF, was Houston Quilt Show Roll Call

Old October 21st 04, 02:56 PM
Rustqlts2

Oooh Oooh! Who do I have to bribe with Tim Tams to get me Carol Doak's
autograph? Pretty Please???? I

I'll give you *two* autographs for an ANZAC biscuit!
rusty
Old October 21st 04, 04:12 PM
Sandy Foster

In article FxFdd.95734$Lo6.77765@fed1read03,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Maybe I should just ignore this?!
PAT, speechless in Virginia

Sharon Harper wrote:

splat

Picking myself up off the floor - Pat has tattoos????

That would be best, Pat. After all, leaving her with no answer will only
increase the mystery.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 21st 04, 10:54 PM
Sharon Harper

You are on!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old October 22nd 04, 03:31 AM
frood

Hey, I resemble that remark! Of course, I'm the only one
brave/stupid/daring/take your pick enough to get a real one!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"taria" wrote in message
Ramada girls? Is that what they call them now?
BG
Taria

Sandy Foster wrote:
In article ,
"Sharon Harper" wrote:

splat

Picking myself up off the floor - Pat has tattoos????

*All* of the Ramada Gals got tattoos two years ago.

Old October 22nd 04, 03:54 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"frood" wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark! Of course, I'm the only one
brave/stupid/daring/take your pick enough to get a real one!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

True, but it was fun, nonetheless. And our thanks should go to Mickie
for providing those fun tattoos in the first place! She had no idea what
she was starting, did she? g

"taria" wrote in message
Ramada girls? Is that what they call them now?
BG
Taria

Old October 22nd 04, 05:00 PM
Susan M

" Ragmop/Sandy--thinks Alex was really checking out Don, Susan's husband,
more so than RCTQ ..just my opinion .. I would.

You would, huh? Just remember that I always tell him if he wants to get
himself a girlfriend he'd better get two, because that way they'll have
someone to talk to when he falls asleep.

Susan M
Austin, TX

Old October 22nd 04, 05:53 PM
Dreamweaver

ROFLOL! That should have had a spew warning!
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver

Old October 22nd 04, 10:17 PM
Pat in Virginia

I though *I* brought those small tattoos from Virginia! And
I knew what I was starting! G There were some real neat
quilter tattoos at the show, maybe Mickie gave you some.
PAT in VA/USA

Old October 23rd 04, 02:29 AM
Sandy Foster

In article bNeed.33948$_g6.1053@okepread03,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

I though *I* brought those small tattoos from Virginia! And
I knew what I was starting! G There were some real neat
quilter tattoos at the show, maybe Mickie gave you some.
PAT in VA/USA

Oops! I guess memory doesn't always serve! Sorry!

Old October 24th 04, 02:38 AM
Kris

Hi All,
Well, I think my photo with Elvis ( taken in Houston two years ago)
is so much more precious. big grin

Kris ( in northern Virginia )

..

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Nancy: *I* will be there and will be honored to pose with
you during my RCTQ Photo Op!
PAT, polishing the traveling crown, in VA/USA

wrote:

I really cherish my photo taken with Alex Anderson. Sorry I had to leave
and missed Carol Doak. Maybe this year......Nancycog in MD