Katherine's back!

Old August 16th 05, 02:31 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Katherine's back!

She didn't even announce her return, she just snuck right in and answered
some posts!
LOL, welcome back, dear friend!
Hugs,
Noreen

"Katherine's back, Katherine's back, hallelujia, Katherine's back!
LOL!
Noreen
(thought you'd just sneak back in, eh?)"

--
If ignorance is bliss. . .
then why aren't there more

Old August 16th 05, 03:10 PM
Gemini

Tell us how you *really* feel about Katherine being back, Noreen!
LOL

Welcome back Katherine! )

Peace!
Gemini

Old August 16th 05, 03:17 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Gemini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tell us how you *really* feel about Katherine being back, Noreen!
LOL

Welcome back Katherine! )

Peace!
Gemini

No holds barred??
that might be quite scarey, LOL!
I'm always very happy when 'lost-sheep' prodigals return!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old August 16th 05, 04:49 PM
Katherine

Thank you, Noreen. I am only here for a couple of days, and then off again
for three more, so I figured I'd "announce" myself next week. g

Hugs,
Katherine

Old August 16th 05, 04:49 PM
Katherine

Gemini wrote:
Tell us how you *really* feel about Katherine being back, Noreen!
LOL

I think she is glad, Gem. Although she hides it well, doesn't she?
Thanks for the welcome from you, too.

Hugs,
Katherine

Old August 16th 05, 04:50 PM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
"Gemini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tell us how you *really* feel about Katherine being back, Noreen!
LOL

Welcome back Katherine! )

Peace!
Gemini

No holds barred??
that might be quite scarey, LOL!
I'm always very happy when 'lost-sheep' prodigals return!

Oh, dear, was I a lost sheep? I thought I said I was going to Nova
Scotia????

Hugs,
Katherine

Old August 16th 05, 10:18 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Thank you, Noreen. I am only here for a couple of days, and then off again
for three more, so I figured I'd "announce" myself next week. g

Hugs,
Katherine

ahhhh, exuses......exuses.....we will wait for that official return.

Have a great time where ever you are going

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old August 17th 05, 10:45 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Welcome back ,Katherine, hope you had a great time in Nova Scotia - one of
my very favourite places God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old August 17th 05, 04:37 PM
Katherine

Thanks, Gwen. Other than the dreadful heat, it was lovely.

Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
She didn't even announce her return, she just snuck right in and
answered some posts!
LOL, welcome back, dear friend!
Hugs,
Noreen

"Katherine's back, Katherine's back, hallelujia, Katherine's back!
LOL!
Noreen
(thought you'd just sneak back in, eh?)"

OT back to the house [long, trip journal] Ginger in CA Quilting 4 July 25th 05 04:29 PM
Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 07:08 PM
Tips - back to basics Eli Quilting 7 March 27th 04 03:00 PM
back home again CNYstitcher Quilting 3 February 9th 04 03:09 PM