OT-I'm back (I think!!)

Old June 28th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

Default OT-I'm back (I think!!)

After 20 out of the past 30 days travelling around, I'm (we' DH, QI & I)
back! It's going to take some time to catch up with all the posts - and the
switch from motzarella to eternal-september --

Hugs and prayers to all who need them. I missed you guys and gals!

NOW, I've gotta finish up a few projects and then get started on a new quilt
for our own bed (before winter sets in!) -- and take care of the garden
(weeding -- UGH!).
ME-Judy

Old June 28th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

Judy, have you switched to eternal-september yet? I haven't done it yet--so
afraid that I'll lose my newsgroups again! I know I will have to soon but
afraid----!

--
Donna in NE La.

Old June 29th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L in MA

Donna in NE La. wrote:
Judy, have you switched to eternal-september yet? I haven't done it
yet--so afraid that I'll lose my newsgroups again! I know I will have
to soon but afraid----!

I'm not Judy but this message is coming to you via eternal-september.
Setup was easy, all motzarella (is that the right spelling?) groups are
there. No problems at all.

Rita

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old June 29th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

I switched yesterday - easy-peasy! (I use Outlook Express) -- and I
immediately checked it to see if it was working G All is good! Go
for it!
ME-Judy

Old June 29th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

"Rita L in MA" wrote, in part I'm not Judy Rita

I'm not Lisa.
My name is Judy.
Lisa left you,
years ago.

Gee, Rita. Thanks a bunch. That silly tune is looping around in my
little head. Polly

Old July 1st 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter[_2_]

"ME-Judy" wrote in message
After 20 out of the past 30 days travelling around, I'm (we' DH, QI &
I) back! It's going to take some time to catch up with all the posts -
and the switch from motzarella toeternal-september--

Hugs and prayers to all who need them. *I missed you guys and gals!

NOW, I've gotta finish up a few projects and then get started on a new
quilt for our own bed (before winter sets in!) -- and take care of the
garden (weeding -- UGH!).
ME-Judy

Judy, I tried to switch tonight but all I get are the motzarella* and
posenet* groups. I don't kn ow what I did wrong. I put news.eternal-
september.org under the "news account" under the general heading and
under the server heading I put "news.eternal-september.org" I also
checked "server requires me to logon" with my acct name and password.
What have i done wrong?
Old July 1st 09, 09:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

not sure why your using a log in name and password.
you could try removing that and see if it works.

also try adding another news server in OE.
put-- news.aioe.org --- in for the server.
no log in or password is needed there.
its what i'm replying on now.
i also despam my email and return addy on that one.
j.

"quilter" wrote...

Old July 1st 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter[_2_]

On Jul 1, 3:06*am, "J*" wrote:
not sure why your using a log in name and password.
you could try removing that and see if it works.

also try adding another news server in OE.
put-- * news.aioe.org * *--- in for the server.
no log in or password is needed there.
its what i'm replying on now.
i also despam my email and return addy on that one.
j.

"quilter" wrote...

Judy, I tried to switch tonight but all I get are the motzarella* and
posenet* groups. I don't kn ow what I did wrong. I put news.eternal-september.org under the "news account" under the general heading and
under the server heading I put "news.eternal-september.org" *I also
checked "server requires me to logon" with my acct name and password.
What have i done wrong?

still no luck. I will try emailing them and getting some help.
Thanks, Donna
Old July 1st 09, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

I went through the steps again and it worked!! I don't have a clue what I
did different but sooo glad it is working now. Thanks, Judy!!

--
Donna in NE La.

I'm back Butterfly Quilting 21 May 8th 06 10:02 PM
We're Back!!! Eureka Stamps website is back! Sidny Rubberstamps 0 November 20th 05 09:02 PM
OT sorta : Back home and back online - long Heather Cross Quilting 3 May 11th 04 03:45 AM
Im back Diana Curtis Quilting 43 August 10th 03 07:51 PM
OT- I'm back Janner Quilting 0 August 2nd 03 04:32 PM