OT kinda, about our Pami

Old June 19th 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT kinda, about our Pami

Good morning!
Pami is having trouble accessing this newsgroup. I am posting this
here for her:

This is the picture I used to enter the contest. In viewing it is the
4th picture in (Look for my pink BC hat) but you have to view all the
photos in order to vote. I'd love for Alan to win. This was a hard
time for us and he still managed to get me to NYC to a John Mayer
concert.
Thanks in advance,
Hugs,
Pami

http://921litefm.com/cc-common/galle...lbum_id=183300

[This is a contest she is trying to win, to have her DH named as most
huggable. The two of them win a trip to New York City if he wins. If
you care to, please send a vote in when you go to the link above!]

Ginger in CA
Old June 19th 09, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

done

Ginger in CA wrote:

This is the picture I used to enter the contest. In viewing it is the
4th picture in (Look for my pink BC hat) but you have to view all the
photos in order to vote. I'd love for Alan to win. This was a hard
time for us and he still managed to get me to NYC to a John Mayer
concert.
Thanks in advance,
Hugs,
Pami

clip

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\
Old June 19th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Ginger in CA wrote:
Good morning!
Pami is having trouble accessing this newsgroup. I am posting this
here for her:

This is the picture I used to enter the contest. In viewing it is the
4th picture in (Look for my pink BC hat) but you have to view all the
photos in order to vote. I'd love for Alan to win. This was a hard
time for us and he still managed to get me to NYC to a John Mayer
concert.
Thanks in advance,
Hugs,
Pami

http://921litefm.com/cc-common/galle...lbum_id=183300

[This is a contest she is trying to win, to have her DH named as most
huggable. The two of them win a trip to New York City if he wins. If
you care to, please send a vote in when you go to the link above!]

Pictures seen and I voted for the guy with the lady in the pink baseball
cap ;-)

Lizzy

Old June 19th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Ginger in CA wrote:
[...]

Me too. Good luck Pami!!
Allison

Old June 19th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

http://921litefm.com/cc-common/galle...lbum_id=183300

And me!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old June 20th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

What a great way to test the power of RCTQ. I voted!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

HB Pami Butterflywings Quilting 10 June 3rd 09 12:16 AM
Pami Pami Quilting 9 January 25th 09 11:18 PM
Pami Bobbie Sews Moore Quilting 3 April 4th 07 06:00 PM
AD - new lampwork - "Venus" - kinda unusual, kinda not Kandice Seeber Beads 3 October 16th 06 02:08 PM
Pami Butterfly Quilting 0 June 1st 05 04:34 PM