OT Wedding Pics

Old June 19th 09, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT Wedding Pics

After all the trials and tribulations I thought some of you might want
to see some pictures.
These are just the preliminary shots so DD knows if she wants to see
any more.

http://bluepeacockphotography.smugmu...63204039_Qr3Lz

They got some very nice photos I think.

Yes there is one of me, very obviously sick.
I didn't think it was physically possible for me to get that pale. I
suspect an airbrush at work.

NightMist
--

Legolas is my house elf
Old June 19th 09, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Stunning photos Nightmist, and no you don't look sick at all.
I love that shade of blue, the blue accents on the wedding dress, the
different syle but same colour of the attendents dresses....

Dee in Oz

Old June 19th 09, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

What a beautiful bride! And that's a pretty nice smile from someone who was
having a reallllly bad day. You did good!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old June 19th 09, 12:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Lovely! MOTB too! Looking remarkably alert for somebody so ill. The
royal blue was a good choice, very elegant.
Roberta in D

Old June 19th 09, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I think your picture is lovely! You certainly covered your illness
well.....at least to a casual bystander. The wedding looks absolutely
beautiful! I love the blue....it really brings out the bride's eyecolor!
All the trials of the day certainly don't show in the pictures. Congrats to
all.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 19th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Just never saw wedding pictures overflowing with so much love. It just
glows. Polly

"KJ" wroteI think your picture is lovely! You certainly covered your
illness
well.....at least to a casual bystander. The wedding looks absolutely
beautiful! I love the blue....it really brings out the bride's eyecolor!
All the trials of the day certainly don't show in the pictures. Congrats
to all.

"NightMist" wrote

Old June 19th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
(NightMist) wrote:

After all the trials and tribulations I thought some of you might want
to see some pictures.
These are just the preliminary shots so DD knows if she wants to see
any more.

http://bluepeacockphotography.smugmu...1/563204039_Qr
3Lz#563204039_Qr3Lz

They got some very nice photos I think.

Yes there is one of me, very obviously sick.
I didn't think it was physically possible for me to get that pale. I
suspect an airbrush at work.

NightMist

Lovely photos of an obviously lovely wedding. The bride's dress is
magnificent! As for you, I can't tell whether you're pale or not, since
I don't know what you "normally" look like, but you do look happy.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old June 19th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

What a beautiful bride and wedding. I think you look pretty good but don't
know how you look at your best. Thanks for sharing the photos. That was
fun.
BTW, how is your back doing? Hopefully
better.
Taria

Old June 19th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

NightMist wrote:
After all the trials and tribulations I thought some of you might want
to see some pictures.
These are just the preliminary shots so DD knows if she wants to see
any more.

http://bluepeacockphotography.smugmu...63204039_Qr3Lz

They got some very nice photos I think.

Yes there is one of me, very obviously sick.
I didn't think it was physically possible for me to get that pale. I
suspect an airbrush at work.

NightMist

I agree, the photographer did get some great shots. The bride's blue
and white dress along with groom's blue tie was a stunning combination
(and of course, matching bride's maids and groom's men). Very pretty
setting too. Thanks so much for sharing. :-)

Michelle in NV
Old June 19th 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Oh my, your daughter is just the most beautiful thing..... her dress
is absolutely perfect. That royal blue is fabulous. And the men are so
handsome. And my dear, you look lovely. If I didn't know you were ill
and in pain I would never know from looking at the photo. You
obviously know how to "cowboy up" as the saying goes. I think the
dress you wore is really beautiful and suits you well.

Congratulations on the whole thing from top to bottom and on having it
done!

Sunny

WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaiddresses for your wedding day! °¡°¡ Beads 0 December 20th 07 05:37 PM
WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses for your wedding day! weddingo Quilting 11 July 2nd 07 09:42 PM
OT! Home for a few hours & wedding pics Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 7 October 14th 05 03:44 PM
OT Wedding pics Cheri2Star Beads 12 October 11th 04 03:46 PM
OT Wedding pics Cheri2Star Beads 0 October 10th 04 10:44 PM