Happy and prosperous New Year to All!

Old January 1st 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Default Happy and prosperous New Year to All!

I do sincerely hope that you all experience a happy 2009!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old January 1st 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Happy 2009 to you to Carolyn--and all other RTCQers!
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

m...

Old January 1st 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Prosperous? Last word is that teacher pay will be frozen for at least two
years.
Happy? Oh yeah!!! As long as I'm warm and dry and fed, I'm happy!

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old January 2nd 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rick[_3_]

On Jan 1, 3:21*pm, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
Prosperous? *Last word is that teacher pay will be frozen for at least two
years.
Happy? *Oh yeah!!! *As long as I'm warm and dry and fed, I'm happy!

--
Kay Ahr in NVhttp://community.webshots.com/user/kayahrhttp://kayahr.blogspot.com/
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message

m...

I do sincerely hope that you all experience a happy 2009!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. *--Red Green
If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. *--Carolyn McCarty

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. *--Red Green
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer. *--Carolyn McCarty- Hide quoted text -

There's a great recipe for happiness. Warm, dry and fed... may
everyone be so happy in 2009!

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old January 2nd 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Sorry about the frozen pay, having that experience myself since October.
But warm, dry and fed adds up to happy. If there is time for quilting, it
all adds up to joy and bliss!

Old January 3rd 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

Geez....my pay has been "frozen" for 4 years now!! no kidding.

amy in CNY

Happy new year Shirley Shone Yarn 3 December 31st 05 09:00 PM
OT -- Happy New Year anne Needlework 3 October 3rd 05 06:20 PM
Happy New Year Sally Swindells Quilting 9 January 2nd 05 02:26 PM
Happy Quilting, Happy New Year! Ellison Quilting 31 January 4th 04 06:21 PM