Happy 60th Birthday to Susan Torrens

Old July 3rd 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Default Happy 60th Birthday to Susan Torrens

Dear Susan,

I had my 60th birthday three years ago and haven't stopped celebrating.

I wish you every happiness and good wishes for the coming years. Enjoy,
celebrate, love and be happy - life just gets better and better.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old July 3rd 09, 11:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Susan. Sending Kitty Hugs along too. CiaoMeow
^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old July 3rd 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Happy Birthday from SC. During the Winter Months we are only 2 hours apart
in Florida.
Barbara

Old July 3rd 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Have a really happy day, Susan! And treasure that wonderful son of yours!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old July 3rd 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Jul 3, 7:07*am, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Happy Birthday from SC. *During the Winter Months we are only 2 hours apart
in Florida.
Barbara

Happy Birthday from the lovely Shenandoah Valley!!!

Larisa
Old July 3rd 09, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Happy birthday, Susan!!!
I am a few years behind you

Ginger in CA

Old July 3rd 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L in MA

DiMa wrote:
Dear Susan,

I had my 60th birthday three years ago and haven't stopped celebrating.

I wish you every happiness and good wishes for the coming years. Enjoy,
celebrate, love and be happy - life just gets better and better.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday, Susan! I am a couple of weeks ahead of you. Have a
wonderful day and act as young as you feel :-)

Rita

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)