50% off coupon for Joann's

Old June 18th 05, 10:33 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default 50% off coupon for Joann's

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0275_d5es...l?r=0530962729

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old June 19th 05, 03:40 AM
Michelle in NJ

Thank you SOO much..
I just printed them out and ran to the Rag Shop ..

They have Minkee there for only $14.99/yard .. so i wound up getting it for
only $7.50!!!

Thank you thank you thank you

Old June 19th 05, 03:51 AM
The Laws

Are you telling us that the Ragshop will accept JoAnnes 50% off coupons?
What fantastic news. I need to make a bathrobe out of Minkee, and I keep
asking JoAnnes when they are going to carry Minkee, and all I get is Whats
minkee? thank you for the info. Kay

news

Old June 19th 05, 12:43 PM
Tina

When I went to JoAnn's on Friday evening - that was the second of my
great SHOCKERS - they had Minkee! Whooopeeee! I only saw the blue and
the yellow with the dots - but at least they had that now and it
appears they are creating a "section" for it!

Tina

Old June 19th 05, 02:23 PM
nana2b

Maybe that means my Joanns will start carrying it. Fingers crossed, Linda

Old June 19th 05, 02:47 PM
Roz Agulnik

Joann's coupons are taken at the Rag Shop and Michael's as long as they are
in the same city, town, or whatever. They are all interchangeable. I also
bought a Minkee copy at Joann's a few weeks ago. It is very similar and
much cheaper, so with a coupon - WOW. Take care, Roz in Montrea

Old June 20th 05, 01:06 AM
Denise in NH

When I went to JoAnn's on Friday evening - that was the second of my
great SHOCKERS - they had Minkee! Whooopeeee! I only saw the blue and
the yellow with the dots - but at least they had that now and it

appears they are creating a "section" for it!
Tina

My JoAnn's sells FAKE Minkee, so make sure you're getting what you're
paying for. I was surprised to see it, so I went over and felt it and it
was no way near as soft as the real thing, and some of the "dots" were
inverted. The material was kind of weird, a rip off.

Denise

OT Coupon Codes Candace Beads 20 June 17th 04 06:08 AM
another coupon for everyone-fell for it again Mika Quilting 7 July 15th 03 06:58 PM
Iron kvetching was Re Happy ending for Joann coupon. Elena Quilting 7 July 13th 03 08:48 AM