Felt Art Craft

Old August 4th 03, 11:34 PM
Els van Dam

Default Felt Art Craft

In article , "Sarah Carter"
wrote:

I know what you are talking about, I have not seen the felt version, but
they now have it in sort of plastic with a magnetic backing. It is used
for toys as well as educational purposes. I am sure you can find one in a
toy store.

Els

xray_momma wrote in message =

It was a picture that that hasd a design on it. It was covered with =

sticky material. I resembled a paint-by- number picture. Each area =

is to
be filled with felt shapes. They just stuck to the sticky substance. =

The
pics were a peacock, flowers, and a butterfly. It came with all the =

precut
felt shapes.
=20
Has anyone heard of this? It was packaged in a zip lock, so I do not =

know
the name of the company. ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks

Probably not much help but i think I know what you are talking about. I =
had a few of them for Christmas one year here in the UK when I was =
younger.=20

There was a sticky black background which was printed with a design =
where you stuck precut felt pieces which were usually in teh shape of =
teardrops in different sizes. I can remember making a butterfly.

They used to be sold by the same company that made Scraperfoil pictures =
here in the UK if that is of any help. They were packaged in a A4 =
carboard wallet.

Sarah
--=20

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old August 5th 03, 01:56 AM
xray_momma

Thanks so much for answering! I am going to exlore both leads. I knew
someone here would be able to help. Thanks again!!

Xray

Old August 5th 03, 03:07 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "xray_momma"
wrote:

Thanks so much for answering! I am going to exlore both leads. I knew
someone here would be able to help. Thanks again!!

Xray

you are welcome, good luck with your search, and let us know what you come
up with....

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old August 6th 03, 04:15 PM
Janet Burgess

I think they were called Fuzzy Felts,
yours, Janet
"Sarah Carter" wrote in message

It was a picture that that hasd a design on it. It was covered with a

Old August 6th 03, 07:00 PM
Sarah Carter

Janet Burgess wrote in message =

I think they were called Fuzzy Felts,

That is a different craft. Fuzzy felts were felt shapes which you placed =
on a card which had a rough surace which then stuck tempoarily in a =
similar manner to velco.

The other ones use a proper glued surface.

Sarah
--=20