Banned from the Garden!--very long

Old July 22nd 03, 06:51 PM
Caryn

I am sorry that I personally attacked your designs - no matter what that
wasn't right.

Thank you. I accept your apology.

Caryn

Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old July 22nd 03, 07:00 PM
sunflower

You are truly a horrid woman.

How dare you.

I NEVER DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A CHILD! I was
married for 2 years before I got pregnant- and was on the Pill - have you
heard of 'accidents'? (I love my daughter more than anything and am a firm
believer that thingss happen for a reason. ~ hence, the 'accident')

My 'daddy' did not 'give' my husband a job. We BOTH contribute to this
household ~ and my husband works in the winters in his trade to make extra
money. I was NEVER seasonally employed until after I had my daughter.

We saved until we had a downpayment for our house just like you did thanks.

I never 'bragged' my vehicle was safer - I stated a fact. ~ My truck has 200
000 kms on it - trying to say I was being pompous about it is absurd

You know what? Sounds to me like you are a very bitter woman. Sorry that I
have worked hard and earned a little 'niche' for myself at an early age ~ my
parents instilled a strong work ethic in me and I will continue to work to
achieve my goals. I have earned everything I have just as you have - only I
happened to go a different route in life than you did.

You are accusing me of thinking I am better than others when I have done
nothing of the sort. Have you read my recap of my apologies to you yet?
Probably not.

Oh ~ my house isn't as wide as a 'double wide' either I had *3*
semesters of good grades, and that's just this year - my goal is 95% this
year.

You made the Community College comment to rile me up - if you can't admit
that you really are bitter.

I'm waiting for my second child because we cannot financially support an
infant right now. Perhaps in the future (unless I have another one of
those 'accidents - baby meant to happen' we will have a second child. Not
right now!

Seems to be you DO think you deserve a 'golden ticket' or something - it
has been YOU continually slamming me and accusing me of being pompous. I'm
off to stitch on Blossom Harvest - I feel as though I am explaining
something to my daughter. Over and Over and Over again - without
comprehension.

Sarah
"Caryn" wrote in message
You have mentioned just about all of your ownings (your big bad 4 bedroom
house with an acre and your "Grand" Cherokee ~ which I am sure is NOT an

old
one) as if I should bow down to you cause you have money???

Yes, at 40 we have the money to do these nice things for ourselves.

In our early 20's we rented, and were working four jobs between us to be

able
to scrape by.

Our first car was a total piece of crap, but it got us here and there. I

never
went into a public forum bragging about it's safety, just because it was

built
from steel. It was, but was a total piece of crap none the less.

You do constantly self-aggrandize, yet when called on it you back pedal

and try
to come up with a new way to try to build yourself up in our eyes.

It's too late, we see you for what you are.

You are a young woman who dropped out of college to marry and produce a

child.
You are lucky enough that your daddy was able to give your husband a job

that
enables him to pay for the nice things you have, your trailer (here in the
States your "mini-home" is called a Doublewide), your internet connection,

etc.
You have a seasonal job, which means that in winter you yourself have no
apparent income of your own.

You have managed to pull your crap together to return to school, which is
admirable, but one semester's worth of good grades is easy, it gets harder

and
harder as the classes do.

I said what Community Colleges were like HERE, and said I hoped they were
different in Canada. I never said "Oh you're stupid you can't go to a

real
college." If you inferred that, than it's on you not me.

We spent years renting, saving for a house, nobody handed me or my dh a

job, we
had to go out and find them for ourselves. By the time my first child was

the
age of Em, I already had a second. And I was working full time outside

the
house, and taking classes on the weekends. DH was working for our

college, so
luckily we didn't have tuition to pay.

However, I did have student loans from before my marriage to pay off
afterwards, and I have paid them back in full.

I'm not special for doing this, I am an average person who has worked very
hard, continues to work hard and has gotten sick up to here :::hand

gesturing
to my eyeballs:::: of you and your perpetual crap machine.

Old July 22nd 03, 07:01 PM
madeupagin

"Sharon Capps" wrote in message
Pat Porter wrote:
"Sharon Capps" wrote:

If you could only know how childish you all are beginning to sound. I

have

kids in may day care that behave just like this. I had that, no you
didn't, I want that, it's mine, she's mean, I don't like her. Why not

give

it a rest. Thank you
Sharon

Oh do shut up Sharon and don`t be such an old stick-in-the-mud - we`re

only
having a bit of fun - everyone`s allowed to be a kid at times. If you

don`t
like it just don`t read it - it`ll go away eventually.

Pat P

I don't feel that treating people like you are doing is having fun. This
kind of fun, as you call it, can sometimes turn into disaster. We hear it
everyday on TV when children are shot in schools and other places because
of people that have to have this kind of fun. RCTN is about stitching and
the things I have learned from some of the people on this group have been
invaluable to me. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I

am
not being a stick-in-the-mud as you put it just trying to show some good
manners. Thank you
Sharon

So, which of us on either side do you think is going to go off half cocked
and start shooting?

I definitely think if it is anyone it will be the side with all the flowers.

Tere

Old July 22nd 03, 07:01 PM
sunflower

I'm glad you don't Jen - I was just pointing out to Caryn that the 'fancy
term' she told me I was using for my home was the correct term for it

I know some 'trailer trash' myself - and they live in $350 000 homes *VBG*

"The home does not make the person, while the person makes the home quite
often"

I LOVE that statement.

Sarah
"JAKL" wrote in message
And the term for my home is MINI HOME - in
fact - that's what it's called in all my legal papers. Fancy term

ROTFLMAO!

yes, fancy term, politically correct term, whatever you want to call it. A

mini
home is still a trailer home, a.k.a. a manufactured home. Note this is

NOT the
same as a mobile home, which is more along the lines of a Winnnebago.

And I still have no problem with people that live in trailer homes in

general,
although I have known plenty of so-called "trailer trash" - most of whom

did
NOT live in trailers, by the way. The home does not make the person,

while
the person makes the home quite often.

Jenn L.
View My Webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
Current projects:
Chicago Skyline (The Needlecraftsman)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)

Old July 22nd 03, 07:03 PM
sunflower

Oh - I misspoke - Maude you have issues - if you have been reading then you
know I have NO PROBLEM apologizing when I have made a mistake.

I visited Marilyn's home over the weekend while we were there. We spent the
weekend with Marilyn at various locations within Rochester New York. Is
that better?

Sarah
"madeupagin" wrote in message

"sunflower" wrote in message
Um once again Sheena - you should know what you are talking about.
Actually Marilyn DID give me the time of day - I spent the weekend at

her
home along with several others.

I was just stating my opinions same as 'animaux' ~ I never said

Victoria's
stitching was poor either? where the hell does that come from?

Sarah, you didn't say the above? Along with:

"sunflower" wrote in message

Animaux has SEVERE mental problems - everyone knows she didn't get to be

model stitcher for Marilyn BOOOHOO! Is that the bane of your existence

now?

No, you didn't come right out and say V was a poor stitcher, but you by
golly wanted us to get the inference. You *did* however, say you stayed

at
her home. Right up there ^^ see, I didn't cut or paste the content, you

can
check the message number, you say:

Actually Marilyn DID give me the time of day - I spent the weekend at her
home along with several others.

It that's NOT saying "I stayed in her home," WTH does it say???

I wonder if any of the fine folx at another Place can come up with a
wonderful Troll spell for us here. I'll go ask them.

Maude

Old July 22nd 03, 07:04 PM
madeupagin

"Ellice" wrote in message
SNIPPAGE OF GOOD THINGS

Unfortunately, I suffered a concussion as a result of a car accident when

in
undergrad school, and poof - no more photo memory. Works a little bit - I
still remember much more visually - details from meetings, who's where,

what
they have on, maybe writing on a board - but my reading slowed from super
fast to slightly still fast. Still can read novels usually in a day or

two -
if I have the time to spend.

Boy, do *I* ever understand this. Is that all you know you lost? I know I
lost more than just parts of my memory abilities . . . but since it wasn't a
car wreck, rather worker's comp -- no one but me cares. Oh, and the people
I write to. LOL They have to put up with the changes in me. Hell's bells,
I almost forgot an entire group of people -- thankfully, some of them
literally yanked me back!

Tere

Old July 22nd 03, 07:05 PM
madeupagin

"Meredith" wrote in message
I've pretty much given up taking books on vacation - the weight/time
spent reading ratio is way too high. I like magazines for plane rides
because I can just toss them when I'm done.

Meredith, I hear those e-books are TERRIFIC for vacation. You can take
40-50 books with you on a palm.

Old July 22nd 03, 07:17 PM
Caryn

Hell's bells,
I almost forgot an entire group of people -- thankfully, some of them
literally yanked me back!

I hope I'm included in the folks who have tried to be there to pull you back
from the edge!

It's been my pleasure to be your friend and help any way I can.

Old July 22nd 03, 07:31 PM
SunFire

"madeupagin" wrote in
:

"Ellice" wrote in message
[...]

Yep, and it was almost a full-fledged tug of war!!!!

But, glad you're back with us!!!!

Linda
owner, eStitch.com
Old July 22nd 03, 07:37 PM
madeupagin

"Darla" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:42:07 -0300, Stitcher
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:19:13 -0300, "sunflower"
wrote:

I used that language AFTER I was provoked! And you people are condemning

me
for the EXACT same behaviour Caryn was using.

As my mother used to say."If they jumped off the warf would you??"
This is beginning to bring back memories of my child hood. "Well he
did it first" and "shes looking at me"
Well back to the vineyard for me. Slurp!
Ruby

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from

religious conviction: Pascal
My mama didn't phrase it quite that way. With her version, there was
a reference to consuming the inconsumable.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.

What happened to your sig file, Darla?

Tere --copycat and thief of sigs

a proper intro? -- long Peggy Beads 37 September 27th 04 07:47 PM
Hellooo! Anyone remember me? (long...epic-ly long ;o) Kyla Beads 16 May 23rd 04 10:28 PM
THIS THURSDAY 4/22 - Long Island Pen Club Meeting Nancy Handy Rubberstamps 1 April 24th 04 07:37 AM
AD: Millenium Garden Workshops Stephen Polymer Clay 0 August 16th 03 03:33 AM