Banned from the Garden!--very long

Old July 22nd 03, 06:11 PM
sunflower

Please find the message and post it - I can't retrieve it and I am 99% sure
I never said that.

Sarah
"Stitch Lady" wrote in message
"sunflower" wrote in message
Excuse me - guess I have to clarify - I LIVE IN A MINI HOME PARK~ AKA
Trailer Park GET IT!

Ouch that hurt my ears. Netiquette, sunflower, netiquette...

Still you said in YOUR sentence "trailer park garbage". Anyone can look
through the messages and confirm that!!!

Oh and I have known for about 30 years WHAT a trailer park is, thank you.

My
best school friend lived in one until she emigrated to Israel.

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

Old July 22nd 03, 06:12 PM
sunflower

I'm SURE I did - it was after receiving Caryn's helpful advice doing TW
charts... - I am not very techie with my outlook - I'll try and hunt and
find it.

Sarah
"SunFire" wrote in message
. 204.17...
wd (Caryn) wrote in
:

one of your friends even mentioned it in a post to me

Sarah

I saw that, so I just went thru google, which if you didn't know
archives each and every post here.

I looked at every post of yours I could find, and yet no apology!

I think the person who said you apologized believed you when you said
it happened, rather than seeing the actual apology, because I can't
find it, Paula can't find it, Tegan can't find it.....

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's
UFO's)

And, to be honest, I haven't seen it either. And, I've read every

post
in this group for the last week. Sarah, maybe you think you did but
it didn't actually make it into type????

Linda
owner, eStitch.com

Old July 22nd 03, 06:19 PM
Caryn

You have mentioned just about all of your ownings (your big bad 4 bedroom
house with an acre and your "Grand" Cherokee ~ which I am sure is NOT an old
one) as if I should bow down to you cause you have money???

Yes, at 40 we have the money to do these nice things for ourselves.

In our early 20's we rented, and were working four jobs between us to be able
to scrape by.

Our first car was a total piece of crap, but it got us here and there. I never
went into a public forum bragging about it's safety, just because it was built
from steel. It was, but was a total piece of crap none the less.

You do constantly self-aggrandize, yet when called on it you back pedal and try
to come up with a new way to try to build yourself up in our eyes.

It's too late, we see you for what you are.

You are a young woman who dropped out of college to marry and produce a child.
You are lucky enough that your daddy was able to give your husband a job that
enables him to pay for the nice things you have, your trailer (here in the
States your "mini-home" is called a Doublewide), your internet connection, etc.
You have a seasonal job, which means that in winter you yourself have no
apparent income of your own.

You have managed to pull your crap together to return to school, which is
admirable, but one semester's worth of good grades is easy, it gets harder and
harder as the classes do.

I said what Community Colleges were like HERE, and said I hoped they were
different in Canada. I never said "Oh you're stupid you can't go to a real
college." If you inferred that, than it's on you not me.

We spent years renting, saving for a house, nobody handed me or my dh a job, we
had to go out and find them for ourselves. By the time my first child was the
age of Em, I already had a second. And I was working full time outside the
house, and taking classes on the weekends. DH was working for our college, so
luckily we didn't have tuition to pay.

However, I did have student loans from before my marriage to pay off
afterwards, and I have paid them back in full.

I'm not special for doing this, I am an average person who has worked very
hard, continues to work hard and has gotten sick up to here :::hand gesturing
to my eyeballs:::: of you and your perpetual crap machine.

Old July 22nd 03, 06:20 PM
JAKL

And the term for my home is MINI HOME - in
fact - that's what it's called in all my legal papers. Fancy term ROTFLMAO!

yes, fancy term, politically correct term, whatever you want to call it. A mini
home is still a trailer home, a.k.a. a manufactured home. Note this is NOT the
same as a mobile home, which is more along the lines of a Winnnebago.

And I still have no problem with people that live in trailer homes in general,
although I have known plenty of so-called "trailer trash" - most of whom did
NOT live in trailers, by the way. The home does not make the person, while
the person makes the home quite often.

Jenn L.
View My Webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
Current projects:
Chicago Skyline (The Needlecraftsman)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old July 22nd 03, 06:24 PM
madeupagin

"sunflower" wrote in message
Um once again Sheena - you should know what you are talking about.
Actually Marilyn DID give me the time of day - I spent the weekend at her
home along with several others.

I was just stating my opinions same as 'animaux' ~ I never said Victoria's
stitching was poor either? where the hell does that come from?

Sarah, you didn't say the above? Along with:

"sunflower" wrote in message

Animaux has SEVERE mental problems - everyone knows she didn't get to be a
model stitcher for Marilyn BOOOHOO! Is that the bane of your existence

now?

No, you didn't come right out and say V was a poor stitcher, but you by
golly wanted us to get the inference. You *did* however, say you stayed at
her home. Right up there ^^ see, I didn't cut or paste the content, you can
check the message number, you say:

Actually Marilyn DID give me the time of day - I spent the weekend at her
home along with several others.

It that's NOT saying "I stayed in her home," WTH does it say???

I wonder if any of the fine folx at another Place can come up with a
wonderful Troll spell for us here. I'll go ask them.

Maude

Old July 22nd 03, 06:26 PM
madeupagin

"sunflower" wrote in message
I don't know who you are Tara - but my daughter is NOT a sympathy card.

Sarah ~ a proud mother of a healthy 2 year old girl

Being a proud mother doesn't necessarily make you a GOOD mother.

I was gonna say that, but decided not to. That's mean.

Maude

Old July 22nd 03, 06:29 PM
madeupagin

"animaux" wrote in message
Ut oh, the very old (it never did work) " I have received many emails of

people
appreciative that I had enough guts to say the things they have wanted to

to you
old bats for a long time!"

Everyone now...stop choking.

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS CHOKING? ::snort::

This Sarah is like a train wreck, isn't she?

Maude

Old July 22nd 03, 06:37 PM
Caryn

I'm SURE I did - it was after receiving Caryn's helpful advice doing TW
charts... - I am not very techie with my outlook - I'll try and hunt and
find it.

I found a Thank You.

No apology.

Old July 22nd 03, 06:43 PM
madeupagin

"sunflower" wrote in message
Caryn started this in the Garden when she made her snide comments - the

only
reason she posted was to stir up trouble. I called her on it and she did
EXACTLY what I said she would -

As for the argument with Sheena- she shouldn't have stuck her nose in
something that was none of her business - I'm gonna defend myself! I
responded cause I have been laughing steadily since the first post

These women have accused me of misspeaking and also of not having any
maternal ability. I challenged Caryn - and as a result was slammed
repeatedly. I used profanity AFTER it was used on me - then other women

are
using the 'F' word! (asterisks after a letter spelling a swear word are
obvious I have constantly raised valid points to my statements which
were snipped and simply ignored.

I apologized when I was wrong - and even congratulated animaux on her Hep

recovery! Didn't see a response to that post - but then again I wasn't
crapping on 'holy Caryn' so I guess that wasn't an important post. I also
stated how I enjoy reading Tia Mary's, Dianne's, as well as Sheena's and
numerous other's posts (this was before Sheena got really nasty) I noticed
Sheena didn't respond to that one either. Everyone snips my questions and
picks apart the spelling instead to derive from my statements

Pat continually accused me of wishing ill will on others, when I did

nothing
of the sort. I never got nasty till someone started it with me - and as

said, I am going to defend myself. I am sick of the 'clique' here
constantly running those who they feel aren't worthy (or share their
opinions). The women that have been arguing with me are HYPOCRITES!!!!

You
state things about the Garden (forming cliques etc.) that happens RIGHT
HERE!

Still laughing

Sarah
"stitchlady" wrote in message
"sunflower" wrote in message
Excuse me dear Sheena - but Caryn started it- I simply called her on

her
behaviour - as I remember - YOU were the one who fanned the flames by
telling me to take medication!

Ermm... MY grandmother always says "It takes two to have an argument".

Caryn may have started, but you certainly responded. Now the clever

thing
would have been for you to not to respond.

Which precisely shows why I ain't clever. I am having too much fun
bickering.

And by the look of it, you now also have an argument with Sheena as

well.

LOL

But then again, I am only human.

Stitch Lady (looking for the petrol can to send to Sunflower for bigger
flames)

Were Caryn's alleged snide comments directed at YOU? If so, you and she
should have gone off-list. However, I don't believe they were. I'll go
look if you'd like. I did join the day after the Garden started.

If Caryn's alleged snide comments were NOT directed at you, why the hell did
you have to say anything? You could have done the adult thing and kept your
mouth shut.

The truth is, as *I* perceive it, is that Caryn told the group if she was
banned for stating her opinion, she would tell those of us, here, who missed
it for whatever reason. (I know I am only receiving special notices from
Herself, simply because there's too much traffic in that place. What the
rest of you flowers have to say I don't care to read usually.) She was
banned. Her name is NOT on the member list as of yesterday evening, 6:53 PM
EDT.

She did exactly what she said she'd do, knowing we would appreciate the
humor in the act of her being banned. Caryn is actually very polite and
charming (and funny). You, however, didn't come here to be polite and tell
what you perceive to be your side of the story. No, you came over here and
started slamming an old-time member of this group.

What made you think any of us would care to hear from you? What made you
think most of us haven't already seen That Woman as she really is? You are
only a child, and when you were goofing off in high school, we were seeing
this person (i.e., That Woman) as she really is. A nasty-spirited designer
who is watching with dismay as more and more of us are deciding she's lost
her appeal to us, and her sales are definitely slipping. I, personally,
have not bought a single one of her designs in six years. And, until she
threatened me with legal action, was boycotting her. Now, forget the
boycott, I just don't buy her crap. There, I can do smilies, too. She
even offered once, a zillion years ago, one of her newest designs (and her
last truly different one, IMHO). I graciously said, no thank you.

Please understand, we all realize we're dealing with an unarmed person in
you. You cannot win -- and we don't care if we do.

Maude

Old July 22nd 03, 06:44 PM
sunflower

I'm looking!! I'm looking - basically the apology contained the following:
*I certainly have no problem stating it again*

I am sorry that I personally attacked your designs - no matter what that
wasn't right. My issue was with you and not with your artistic ability.
Frankly anyone who is doing something they love with their life has my
respect.

I let some people get under my skin ~ and regardless, shouldn't have
attacked your artistic ability. I stick to STITCHING the designs for a
reason My family pictures look like stick people. ~ I have always wanted
to learn how to paint, but could never draw so I figure I'm hopeless there.

Sarah

a proper intro? -- long Peggy Beads 37 September 27th 04 07:47 PM
Hellooo! Anyone remember me? (long...epic-ly long ;o) Kyla Beads 16 May 23rd 04 10:28 PM
THIS THURSDAY 4/22 - Long Island Pen Club Meeting Nancy Handy Rubberstamps 1 April 24th 04 07:37 AM
AD: Millenium Garden Workshops Stephen Polymer Clay 0 August 16th 03 03:33 AM