Sewing + craft items for sale. Appliques, chinese frogs, trims + +

Old July 12th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
bbchris

Default Sewing + craft items for sale. Appliques, chinese frogs, trims + +

Hi Everyone!

Have been clearing out all my stock and have more auctions on eBay
currently all finishing on Sunday 16 July. (I also have many store
items if you cannot wait!) All items are new and have never been used!
Help to purchase my items so I have space for the twins we are
expecting! Thank you!

IF YOU WANT TO BUY OFF EBAY, I CAN DO THAT TOO! Just email me!
Thanks!

4.5" Cute Dalmatian dog sequin Bead Applique - new!
Opening Bid: US$2.99
Item number: 230006409025

16" silver bodice sequin applique showgirl skating - new
Opening Bid: US$8.99
Item number: 230006405112

(Other applique designs include "USA", persian cats, poodles, TEXAS,
smiley face, Scottie dog, angels, Santa, bridal-themed, doves, guitar,
cross, jewel appliques, flowers, butterflies, bodice pieces
and more)

12 pairs dark green Chinese frog buttons with beads
Opening Bid: US$3.99
Item number: 230006403422

(Many more different frog enclosures - various colours too!)

5 yds red gold cord trimming. Width: 0.5cm
Opening Bid: US$3.99
Item number: 230005843124

Thanks for reading and happy sewing!!

Chris B