Invitation To Bead/Jewelry Sellers/Buyers

Old June 21st 04, 12:18 AM
Linda Oliver

Default Invitation To Bead/Jewelry Sellers/Buyers

Hi.. I operate All About Beading a bead and jewelry resource site.

Last week I began offering bead and jewelry businesses the oportunity
to post sale ads in our new !! On Sale !! categorey and for the first
week it has done amazingly well with 35 ads posted. A number of the
sellers have written me how pleased they are with this new service and
about the great results they have seen.

While I can't guarantee you sales, I can offer you another venue to
promote your sale items.

THIS IS FREE!!!! NO CHARGE!!! NO STRINGS!!! I don't even require a
reciprocal link back!

Guidelines are fairly simple

1) Must be a bead/jewelry related advertisement.
2) Items listed MUST be on sale.
3) Listings run from Monday 12:01 AM ET - Sunday 11:59 PM ET.
4) Advertisement should state when sale ends IF ends prior to next
Sunday 11:59 PM ET.
5) HTML/Images/Text allowed up to 10,000 charcters - that's a lot!!!
Please note that html TABLE and image size restriction is up to 500
pixels WIDE. Images must be hosted on a web accessible server (Note -
Most free web hosting services do not allow imgaes to be shown off
site - Geocities, Homestead, Angelfire, etc.)If you require images to
be hosted by me, I would charge a $2.00 per week fee for that service
to offset bandwidth fees.

Feel free to check it out - nothing ventured, nothing gained. See URL
below and proceed to the !! On Sale !! link at the top of the page.

Thanks for your time,
Linda
All About Beading
http://www.allbeading.com

PS - Naturally browsers are welcome too. Be sure to submit your
site when you stop by.
Old June 23rd 04, 04:49 AM
Linda Oliver

Major DOH! My apolgies to one and all.... I typed in an incomplete URL
to the site ... sheesh!

The URL to All ABout Beading is http://www.allaboutbeading.com (not
allbeading.com).

Scurries back to my baubles beads n' bangles.

Invitation to my group! Gertie Beads 10 January 30th 05 06:11 PM
AD: Invitation to Bead and Jewelry Mavens Zaney Beads 8 October 21st 04 09:14 AM
invitation to cooks c70 parts Beads 0 July 11th 04 05:16 PM
Invitation To Bead/Jewelry Sellers Linda Oliver Beads 5 June 23rd 04 03:19 PM
Invitation to the next BABE! Dr. Sooz Beads 37 December 6th 03 04:46 PM