oh how I wish I had a spare $80 laying around...

Old May 1st 04, 09:41 PM
Amber

Default oh how I wish I had a spare $80 laying around...

I'm in love. can't buy it though..but it's oh so nice to look at.

-amber.
Old May 2nd 04, 02:49 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ohhhhhhhhhh my....droooool
That's my fave elf from her so far! Very pretty!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 2nd 04, 06:47 PM
Dr. Sooz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4109215
857&rd=1

I'm in love. can't buy it though..but it's oh so nice to look at.

She has a bare boobie!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 2nd 04, 08:00 PM
Candace

She has a bare boobie!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Dh noticed this too! Even comes with a pretty pink nipple. Hahahaha

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 3rd 04, 12:15 AM
Amber

huh (Candace) wrote in message ...

She has a bare boobie!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Dh noticed this too! Even comes with a pretty pink nipple. Hahahaha

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

man..I didn't even notice the nipple till I took another, closer look
at the picture. I think my mind registered that little pink dot as
being a bit of decoration, like the flowers in her hair.

-amber.
Old May 3rd 04, 07:51 PM
Kalera Stratton

LOL I KNOW, that's what I thought too!

It's a shapely one, I wish mine looked like that!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 3rd 04, 09:31 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I tell ya, I went out this weekend and bought new, non-nursing bras. Man,
I'd forgotten that my boobs can actually look good in a bra, kwim? I kept
staring at my chest all night, thinking, man, maybe I should wean him?!
LOL...

B.

Old May 6th 04, 08:08 PM
BeckiBead

Amber -- not to worry. She sells those all the time. there will be another!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows