AD: Burda Pattern Book and Secret Thrills

Old September 8th 03, 04:33 PM
Susan B.

Default AD: Burda Pattern Book and Secret Thrills

Hi all - just posted these two new sets. Burda Pattern Book is yet
another of those color combos I would never have thought of BB - before
beads. Olive green, purples and violet. Hmmmm! And Secret Thriils - ink
blue, silver foil to be found in some of the beads, green-turquoise and
coral surface decoration.
Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Thanks as always for having a look! Now off to the studio - dreaming of
the day coming soon when that means walking out the back door to my
garage/studio. Less than 2 months away if I can get the mods done as
soon as we take possession!

susan in canada
Old September 9th 03, 12:31 AM
Kandice Seeber

Your color combos are stunning, Susan! Love them all....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 9th 03, 03:28 AM
bijoulune

I love your Burda Pattern Bead !! (even if I don't know what Burda means
....)

It's funny 'cause I don't habitually like yellow ... But your beads are very
talking to me !
Maybe, it's because my Grandma use to tell me my far ancestors were from
Germany!

They are very attractive !!

Julie, from Quebec, Canada
http://membres.lycos.fr/bijoulune

Old September 9th 03, 04:57 AM
Susan B.

In article , bijoulune
wrote:

I love your Burda Pattern Bead !! (even if I don't know what Burda means
...)

It's funny 'cause I don't habitually like yellow ... But your beads are very
talking to me !
Maybe, it's because my Grandma use to tell me my far ancestors were from
Germany!

They are very attractive !!

Julie, from Quebec, Canada
http://membres.lycos.fr/bijoulune

Hi Julie! Merci! Burda is the name of a German company that makes
sewing patterns for clothes and maybe also pattern books for knitting
too (not sure about the knitting). I'm not usually a yellow/green
person, but I'm finding all sorts of colors grab me now that I wouldn't
have given a glance before I started melting glass.
Old September 10th 03, 06:44 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Susan B." wrote:

Hi all - just posted these two new sets. Burda Pattern Book is yet
another of those color combos I would never have thought of BB - before
beads. Olive green, purples and violet. Hmmmm! And Secret Thriils - ink
blue, silver foil to be found in some of the beads, green-turquoise and
coral surface decoration.
Here's the link:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Thanks as always for having a look! Now off to the studio - dreaming of
the day coming soon when that means walking out the back door to my
garage/studio. Less than 2 months away if I can get the mods done as
soon as we take possession!

susan in canada

I'm so in love with this latest kick you've been on... I've adored every
set you've posted lately! Yum!

--
-Kalera

---------

see my auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old September 10th 03, 03:46 PM
Susan B.

In article , Kalera
Stratton wrote:

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
susan in canada

I'm so in love with this latest kick you've been on... I've adored every
set you've posted lately! Yum!

Thanks Kalera - funny what comes out of my head when I happy and
healthy!

susan in canada