I got the ultimate squishy!

Old December 11th 03, 11:11 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

Default I got the ultimate squishy!

A Janome Jem Gold sewing machine!!!! Thank you, you know who you are!
You are a wonderful person. You have brightened my Christmas. I'm
sorry for the trouble that you have been having publicly on this NG.
You don't deserve it. You deserve so much more! It looks like things
are turning around so I hope all goes well now.

For those of you that are lurking and have been reading negative
threads, don't think that that negativity in some other threads is the
norm around here. I've been in a really tough situation these past 2
months and the support I've received from RCTQers have been AMAZING.
It's great to have a few shoulders to cry on in cyberspace. To even
talk on the phone with someone special in New York who is going
through a whole ordeal on behalf of my kids and I and yet has a family
of her own to take care of. To know that things will be okay from an
angel on earth with a heart of gold who is definitely a Queen in her
own right. To have a package of squares and supplies sent from a
human butterfly that always remembers me no matter what she is going
through herself. To receive a package from the England from someone
who loves blue fabric as much as I do and who is going through much
more than I am but takes the time to bless me with some of her
abundance. To be blessed with packages of quilting supplies from
someone that remembered my generosity toward her once before. To be
showered with fabrics, supplies and even a book from Missouri. This
is already much much more than I feel I deserve. And yet there will
be more to come. Thank you all so much. You all know who you are. I
love all of you though I have not ever met any of you face to face.
You are my 'ohana online. Thank you for your your gifts but most of
all for your love, support and friendship. I only hope to be able to
give back to you what I have gotten.

I want the newcomers to know that this is a great bunch of quilters to
get to know. So let us meet you. And hopefully, you'll stay.

Aloha,
A Joy in Hawaii
Old December 11th 03, 01:20 PM
Diana Curtis

Well! What a lovely thing for this wonderful person from NY to do...
And to such a nice person. :-)
And that person in the UK... shes quite the one isnt she? Darn nice. The
rest of them are just aces too.
Ive never known this great group of people to fail to rise to a fellow
quilter in need. Whether its prayers, or good vibes, good advice or moral
support, Hugs and Squishies, there they are, a bottomless well of love.
They set the example of selfless giving and giving, and giving....
and you, Joy, certainly deserve this outpouring of affection. It warms my
heart to know that your familys Christmas will be made brighter by this
groups love.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
om...

Old December 11th 03, 01:50 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article , A Joy in
Hawaii writes
A Janome Jem Gold sewing machine!!!! Thank you, you know who you are!
You are a wonderful person. You have brightened my Christmas.

snip

That's not a squishie - that's definitely a thunkie. Just don't "thunk"
it! I'm so happy and excited for you, Joy. And I'm so proud and
privileged to be part of this exceptionally kind and thoughtful and
generous and loving and just downright CREATIVE newsgroup.
--
Mel Rimmer
Old December 11th 03, 05:49 PM
hfw

Your note is so sweet! I'm in tears, and amazed again by this group.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old December 11th 03, 06:43 PM
Butterfly

Your just STAYING with us is the best gift you can give us right now....and
don't 'worry' on the rest of it--you'll know when it's right for you to
do --until then--- let US.

And know what, the letting US, is a gift of itself : )

Gentle hugs
Butterfly (sides those Hawaiian Souvenir Thimbles really add to my
collection and bring a smile whenever I see them ; )

Old December 11th 03, 06:46 PM
Queen of Squishies

JOY! I'm so happy for you dear! What great, cheery message. Yippee!!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 11th 03, 09:52 PM
Shona in NZ

Joy, How wonderful! This group is certainly an amazing one.

Shona sending special hugs from NZ

Old December 13th 03, 09:51 PM
Coleen

Joy --