Crafts Wanted

Old October 10th 03, 06:53 AM
Mike Rogers

Default Crafts Wanted

Hello,

I am currently seeking unique Christmas Crafts for my website -
http://www.craftshoppe.net. I currently use the website to promote my Web
Design business but business is slow and I want to make money.

Therefore, I am redesigning the website so that I can re-sell unique
crafts. I am currently seeking Crafters that are willing to Dropship their
Crafts, and give me and my website a wholesale rate for their Crafts. I will
not stock any of your crafts. Once an order has been placed through the
website, I will contact you (within 48 hours) and order it from you. You
would be responsible for shipping the Craft to the customer.

I would expect a wholesale discount of 25% off your suggested retail
price. In other words, if you sell your craft for $10, I would expect to be
able to purchase it from you for $7.50.

At this time I am seeking Christmas Crafts for the online catalog.
From Ornaments to Stockings to Stuffed Animals, I'd like to see what you
have to offer.

Sincerely,

Michael Rogers
The Craft Shoppe
http://www.craftshoppe.net

Old October 10th 03, 06:27 PM
Robin Graham

"Mike Rogers" wrote in message ...
[...]

From Ornaments to Stockings to Stuffed Animals, I'd like to see what you
have to offer.

Sincerely,

Michael Rogers
The Craft Shoppe
http://www.craftshoppe.net

Michael:

Try www.dropshipsource.com. They are a great resource for
manufacturers and wholesalers of all kinds who will drop ship. They
have a number of crafts suppliers.

Best of luck,

Rob

torch wanted S. Daly Glass 0 October 1st 04 12:48 AM
Arts And Crafts group in NH posts new website Garry Taylor Jewelry 0 August 22nd 04 11:57 PM
I'm Considering opening a Crafts Market. Charles A. Peavey Beads 12 June 23rd 04 03:27 AM
Jewelry crafts magazine, my work Debbie B Beads 6 June 9th 04 02:46 PM
New crafts group onebigheartmama Glass 0 July 1st 03 04:23 AM