Bracelet Tag???

Old May 25th 04, 07:42 AM
Black Cat Beads

Default Bracelet Tag???

Over on Wet Canvas a Bunch of bead makers have started a game of TAG! I
thought it wouldbe fun to do with The RCB group. These rules are pretty much
copy and pasted! I have made some changes to help along with the speed.

O.K...here's how it would work:
Sign ups would start now and run until May 31th, 2004. Please email me at
if you wish to participate.

Step 1) I will email everyone a list of all participants.

Step 2) Copy down all the names of the other people who signed up, and put
them in a hat.

NOTE: Please stick to the rules and draw a name randomly, NO playing
favorites...that way no one will feel un-special!

Step 3) I'll draw the first name on June 1st to see who goes first, and post
it here, plus email you. (If you want to contact the person about size and
color you may)

Here comes the fun part....

Step 4) Then the person who name I drew, randomly draws another name out of
the hat of all the participants, (of course you take out the names that have
already been drawn) to sends a bracelet to, with a note that says, "Bracelet
Tag, you're it"!!

IMPORTANT RULE!!!! You only have a maximum of 10 days to send your bracelet
out when you are tagged!!! Slow pokes would slow it down too much, and ruin
the fun, so make your bead and have it ready to go before the game starts.

Step 5) The person who receives the bracelet will post here that they have
indeed received their Bracelet and give credit to the person who sent it.(if
you wish to picture the bracelet and email it to me. I will start a web page
of all bracelets swapped. )

Sound like fun to anyone?????

Wanna play?

Nicole
**********************************
Check out all my new Lampwork!!!
http://www.blackcatbeads.com

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2
**********************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Old May 25th 04, 07:43 AM
Black Cat Beads

Oh.. I am going to limit this to 30 people. Then when this comes to a close
I will open another one. Maybe Necklaces or something

Nicole
**********************************

Old May 25th 04, 08:03 AM
Black Cat Beads

Marisa asked me a few good questions

Q: How will you manage preferences and addresses? -
A: After you pick a name you will need to post to RCB and email them
privatly to get mailing address and bracelet preferences.

Q: So, would each subsequent person email the one they pulled from the hat
to get their address and preferences?
A: Yes

Nicole
**********************************

Old May 25th 04, 10:42 AM
BeckiBead

Nicole -- I'm drowning in mailing addresses right now, and non of them are
permanent, LOL. So I will skip this round but perhaps sign up for the next
one! Sounds like big fun!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 25th 04, 01:47 PM
Kandice Seeber

Sure, why not - I'm in!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 25th 04, 03:17 PM
Shirley Shone

I cannot play it would take too long to get a bracelet to USA
Shirley

In message , Kandice Seeber
writes
Sure, why not - I'm in!

--
Shirley Shone
Old May 25th 04, 03:57 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Count me in!

Barbara

Old May 25th 04, 04:40 PM
Candace

I too, would love to participate, but will have to wait for the next one

I Can't do it this time but when things get better for me I would love to do
it next time.
Roxan

Old May 25th 04, 07:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

Sounds like fun to me! And remember, you can check out people's color
preferences and wrist sizes on Yahoo Beadershaven, or email me for the info:

My email -- remove spamblockers:
divaocean AT aol DOT commmmmmm

[...]

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Show & Tell - Bracelet for me Kandice Seeber Beads 43 March 15th 04 10:43 PM
Bracelet Exchange starlia Beads 44 March 6th 04 07:30 AM
AD: one and two-day beading workshops - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Beads 1 February 26th 04 09:14 PM
Palais Bracelet (link) Beadbimbo Beads 13 January 20th 04 08:50 PM
AD: Aurora Auctions, Bali, 14K bracelet, Polished Shell Necklace & Bracelet at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:21 PM