What I've been working on....

Old January 3rd 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default What I've been working on....

Here's some new stuff I worked on this weekend. I got the clasp from an Eni
Oken tutorial, but I'm really proud of myself on the pendant. I kept
studying the ring pictures, on her site, and I don't know if I did it
exactly like she does, but I was pretty impressed with myself for figuring
out somehting that worked!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/eniclasp.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendfront.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendside.jpg

The pendant is a piece of dyed fossilized shell (kind of like chicken
mcNuggets---pieces parts) that I used in place of that polymer cab that got
messed up.

Ooooooooo, now I want more cabs!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 3rd 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Beadbimbo wrote:
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/eniclasp.jpg
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendfront.jpg
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendside.jpg

Not only am I impressed by these, I'm insanely jealous. The only
wirework I was ever good at was electronic wiring and that was 20 years ago.

So, when do you go into production? )

Arondelle
--
"Supermodels. Hah! Nothing 'super' about them - spoiled, stupid little
stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves.

"Feh! I used to design for GODS!"

Edna Mode: "The Incredibles"

Old January 3rd 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

How wonderful, can I come and have a few lessons from you.

I have the Eni Oken CD somewhere.
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Here's some new stuff I worked on this weekend. I got the clasp from an Eni
Oken tutorial, but I'm really proud of myself on the pendant. I kept
studying the ring pictures, on her site, and I don't know if I did it
exactly like she does, but I was pretty impressed with myself for figuring
out somehting that worked!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/eniclasp.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendfront.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendside.jpg

The pendant is a piece of dyed fossilized shell (kind of like chicken
mcNuggets---pieces parts) that I used in place of that polymer cab that got
messed up.

Ooooooooo, now I want more cabs!

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old January 3rd 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wow! you clearly have a lot of patience ! It's gorgeous.

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Here's some new stuff I worked on this weekend. I got the clasp from an

Eni
Oken tutorial, but I'm really proud of myself on the pendant. I kept
studying the ring pictures, on her site, and I don't know if I did it
exactly like she does, but I was pretty impressed with myself for figuring
out somehting that worked!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/eniclasp.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendfront.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendside.jpg

The pendant is a piece of dyed fossilized shell (kind of like chicken
mcNuggets---pieces parts) that I used in place of that polymer cab that

got
messed up.

Ooooooooo, now I want more cabs!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

with
"Subscribe" in the subject line.

Old January 3rd 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Beadbimbo wrote:
Lol. At least your skills are a little more practical than mine!

closest to that I'm any good at is plumbing g

I really like these and will definitely be trying some more.

And I second that about the classes, but I don't think I'd have
the patience. Like watching Kalera make beads, I don't think
I'd have the patience for lampwork either ... (watching yes, but
that's different)

Maren
Tropical seeds - Job's Tears Jewelry - Plants & Lilikoi
http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~maren/palms_etc/

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
To subscribe to my mailing list, send an e-mail to: with

Old January 4th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

In article , Beadbimbo
wrote:

Here's some new stuff I worked on this weekend. I got the clasp from an Eni
Oken tutorial, but I'm really proud of myself on the pendant. I kept
studying the ring pictures, on her site, and I don't know if I did it
exactly like she does, but I was pretty impressed with myself for figuring
out somehting that worked!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/eniclasp.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendfront.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/enipendside.jpg

The pendant is absolutely over-the-top gorgeous!! Wow, good work -
makes me want to dig out my pliers, wire and beads ...

Susan B.

--
\