VERY OT X-rated ;-)))))

Old November 5th 05, 02:14 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default VERY OT X-rated ;-)))))

http://community.webshots.com/album/496882950DIOYCl

Leslie & The Blushing Furbabies in MO.

Old November 5th 05, 03:04 PM
KJ

I can't tell what it is? Other than perhaps the obvious. Is it a look
alike?

oups.com...

Old November 5th 05, 03:38 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

They are some kind of mushrooms that just appeared in our hosta bed and
they look *exactly* like the obvious! There's also some ovalish ones-
which look like the obvious accompaniment to the obscene ones! LOL

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old November 5th 05, 03:42 PM
KJ

Whew! I'm glad it's some kind of mushroom. I couldn't tell from the
pictures and I thought maybe they were condoms! EEEWWWW! But if it would
keep the deer and raccoon population down.....There must be a website that
collects these pictures. What a hoot! Wh

Old November 5th 05, 03:43 PM
Tina

LESLIE! I am so ashamed of you!

geesh, now we even get internet porn on our quilty group!

Tina, roflmao! what a hoot!

Old November 5th 05, 06:22 PM
Tricia

Snicker! Last summer I cut into a green pepper that apparently had
started growing another one inside of it that well, with the seeds all
clustered together and this "inner pepper" looking a mite like your
mushrooms there, it really looked X-rated!

Nature can sure be strange at times,

Tricia

Old November 5th 05, 07:02 PM
nana2b

LOL! Leslie, we had the same thing growing in our yard last summer. I
didn't post for fear of offending some of the delicates in the group. Ours
was really scarey as the color of the thing was too realistic. Linda in Tx

Old November 5th 05, 07:22 PM
Jack Campin - bogus address

http://community.webshots.com/album/496882950DIOYCl
Leslie & The Blushing Furbabies in MO.

Do a google image search for "phallus impudicus".

Old November 5th 05, 08:05 PM
C & S

Were you able to find out what they were? Nothing like that growing in our
yard. Than again, we're way up north.

Carole
Champlain, NY

Old November 5th 05, 08:27 PM
MB

Are the shaggy mane mushrooms...???...they grow at this timeof the
year...and are
are edible !! DO a google search with images...

"Leslie http://community.webshots.com/album/496882950DIOYCl

Leslie & The Blushing Furbabies in MO.