OT - Damn women drivers

Old March 5th 04, 09:56 AM
Jo in Scotland

Default OT - Damn women drivers

Hiya folks! Here's another funny from one of my quilting newslists...

-- Jo in Scotland
*********************

this morning on the Interstate,

I looked over to my
left and there was a

woman

in a brand new

Cadillac

doing 65 mph

with her
face up next to her

rear view mirror

putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away

for a couple seconds

and when I looked back she was

halfway over in my lane,

still working on that makeup.

As a man,

I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much;

I dropped
my electric shaver,

which knocked

the donut

out of my other hand.

In all
the confusion of! trying

to straighten out the car

using my knees against
the steering wheel,

it knocked

my cell phone

away from my ear

which fell

into the coffee

between my legs,

splashed,

and burned

Big Jim and theTwins,

ruined the damn phone,

soaked my trousers,

and disconnected an
important call.

Damn women drivers !
Old March 5th 04, 03:10 PM
Eli

Nice morning chuckle.

Gina in IL

Old March 6th 04, 03:57 AM
Nurse Ratched

Big Jim and The Twins??????

spewwwwwwww

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
If I ever need religion, I'll worship chocolate cake.
Old March 6th 04, 08:15 PM
Nurse Ratched

er, his "meat and two veg" m'dear..

I know--that's why I was spewing!

Nurse Ratched
also amused by the concept of "meat and two veg"