Query about glass cutting

Old January 18th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Query about glass cutting

michele wrote:
i wonder if thongs are legal in Australia? I'm up for a holiday...... m

Would you settle for Utah? The thong skiing season starts in a couple of
months.

--
Jack

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://www.glassartguild.com/gallery/jack_bowman
Old January 18th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Moonraker wrote:

"michele" wrote in message

i wonder if thongs are legal in Australia? I'm up for a holiday...... m

If you are gonna be working in a thong...maybe we ought to be getting a
group rate. That lime green thong will certainly attract lots of attention.

It was lime green? Didn't even notice.

Old January 19th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Australian thongs are always bought in pairs

This is what an aussie thinks of when you ask him about thongs

http://www.opusa.org/FRONT/press/tsu...a/flipflop.JPG
Old January 19th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Mr.McSpanky" Mr.McSpanky@houseof-MrHanky wrote in message
This is what an aussie thinks of when you ask him about thongs

http://www.opusa.org/FRONT/press/tsu...a/flipflop.JPG

THIS is what our decadent American culture has done to us when the word
thing is mentioned
http://galleries.wickedweasel.com/models/

and man is this off topic. I'm done...

Old January 19th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Mr.McSpanky" Mr.McSpanky@houseof-MrHanky wrote in message
This is what an aussie thinks of when you ask him about thongs

http://www.opusa.org/FRONT/press/tsu...a/flipflop.JPG

THIS is what our decadent American culture has done to us when the word
thing is mentioned
http://galleries.wickedweasel.com/models/

and man is this off topic. I'm done...

ER, thong.. thing.... sometimes if you mention "it" I think of it....
sometimes my fingers don't go where they should on the keyboard too.

Old January 19th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Hot pink!

"Moonraker" . That lime green thong will certainly attract lots of
attention.

Old January 19th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Yessssssss! Even better. I'm already salivating.

Old January 20th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Query about glass thong

How about a thong for men? Called the "banana hammock".

--
Connie Ryman
Cryman Studio

Old January 20th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Mr.McSpanky" Mr.McSpanky@houseof-MrHanky wrote in message
This is what an aussie thinks of when you ask him about thongs

http://www.opusa.org/FRONT/press/tsu...a/flipflop.JPG

THIS is what our decadent American culture has done to us when the word
thing is mentioned
http://galleries.wickedweasel.com/models/

Thanks.... that got this oldtimer to sit upright!

--
"Don't get me wrong... I'm SNARKY"
JK Sinrod