OT warm thoughts please

Old February 24th 04, 02:32 AM
Taria

Default OT warm thoughts please

Jan, Sending hopes and prayers that Jess will get some help.
Hope the tests get the results you need.
We'll keep our fingers crossed for the house sell. All you need
is one buyer, hope you found them!
Hugs, Taria

Jan wrote:

If you all want to send some of your warm thoughts and white light etc this
way, I'd appreciate it. We have had a tough time with Jess's allergies and
we went to an allergist to start testing today. It wasn't my favorite
thing. But we did finally have someone look seriously at the house today.
I can't tell you what a relief it would be to change locations at this
moment. Closer than 30 minutes to a hospital would be a huge help. So
send you positive energy pretty please!!!!!!!!! :-)

Old February 24th 04, 02:32 AM
Sharon Harper

warm thoughts and hugs are on the way. Good luck!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

ink.net...

http://home.earthlink.net/~dunawayjan

Old February 24th 04, 04:04 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Dear Jan, My prayers are heading your way. May Jess not have to have allot
of testing for what makes her allergic, and may they go away soon. And I'm
also praying that you do get some1 to buy your home. We put ours up late in
the summer, so we had to wait the winter before we had some ppl come look at
our place. But when the warmer weather got around, so did the potential
buyers. And 3 was a charm for us. Well the 2nd was a charm, but they had to
sell their place first, so the 3rd person was able to purchase our last
place.
Also may you find a new home after that.

Take care
Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns so you don't get pricked,
and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

Old February 24th 04, 07:39 AM
Patti

Hullo Jan
Here's some good thoughts that both Jess's allergies and the house sale
are resolved in the quickest possible time. They must be causing so
much stress. The spring flowers are coming up and out - perhaps the
time is right for a good result.
..
In article . net, Jan
writes

If you all want to send some of your warm thoughts and white light etc this
way, I'd appreciate it. We have had a tough time with Jess's allergies and
we went to an allergist to start testing today. It wasn't my favorite
thing. But we did finally have someone look seriously at the house today.
I can't tell you what a relief it would be to change locations at this
moment. Closer than 30 minutes to a hospital would be a huge help. So
send you positive energy pretty please!!!!!!!!! :-)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 24th 04, 12:56 PM
Queen of Squishies

You got 'em, honey, and I can so-o-o-o-o relate!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old February 24th 04, 01:56 PM
frood

I've been thinking positive thoughts for you and your family, Jan. Spike and
Giles send allergen-free cyber-kisses to Jess!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

ink.net...

Old February 24th 04, 03:49 PM
jeanbaby

Sending warm thoughts and hope that the allergic reactions will soon be a
thing of the past. I can relate to those scary nights and sitting up
holding them so they can breath and listening to see if all is ok when they
go to sleep. Hugs to you too.
Jeanbaby

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
I've been thinking positive thoughts for you and your family, Jan. Spike

and
Giles send allergen-free cyber-kisses to Jess!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

ink.net...

Old February 24th 04, 05:57 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
Jan wrote:

If you all want to send some of your warm thoughts and white light etc this
way, I'd appreciate it. We have had a tough time with Jess's allergies and
we went to an allergist to start testing today. It wasn't my favorite
thing. But we did finally have someone look seriously at the house today.
I can't tell you what a relief it would be to change locations at this
moment. Closer than 30 minutes to a hospital would be a huge help. So
send you positive energy pretty please!!!!!!!!! :-)

You've got it, Jan!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Thoughts and Prayers Debbie B Beads 1 March 20th 04 10:19 PM
OT - Happy thoughts, please JS Quilting 10 November 4th 03 11:51 PM
Warm and Natural batting Linda Quilting 7 September 19th 03 12:54 PM