FIBER EMERGENCY!!!

Old January 29th 05, 12:42 AM
Farleyaw

Default FIBER EMERGENCY!!!

Hi RCTNer's!
Once again I have a stitching crisis. I'm 7/8 of the way finished with my
sampler and I've run out of fiber......AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! The entire thing is
done in just this one fiber so I can't substitute. Please help me if you can.
Everybody please go check your stash and see if you have any Wildflowers
RAINFOREST in dyelot: CS1681116. The one and only LNS around here doesn't
have any more. Caron Company doesn't have any.........since there's none
available to buy in stores that means we bought it all and have it hoarded away
in our stashes! I will trade you other colors of Wildflowers or other fibers,
pay cash, clean your house.......whatever it takes. Thanks for any help that
comes my way! LOL - now you have another reason to fondle your stash.

Anne

PS - Whaddaya waitin' for?!!!! Go look!

Old January 29th 05, 01:12 AM
Lucille

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message
[...]

I checked since I haven't bought any for awhile but only have Morning
and Carnivale in Wildflowers.

Sorry but I don't have it either. But if I'll try to call my LNS tomorrow
morning. I know she carries it so maybe she still has some of that color.
Lucille

Old January 29th 05, 01:24 AM
Ausxser

Sorry I have lots of watercolours but no Rainforest - bugger!

Hope you find some....blessings
Tannia

Hi RCTNer's!

Old January 29th 05, 03:58 AM
Karen C - California

Call Fuzzy's at 1-888-739-1190 and see if they have it.

--
Finished 12/8/04 -- Army bear ornament
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old January 29th 05, 08:20 AM
Tamara

I don't have it but another place to callis Needle In A Haystack at
1-877-haystac

Tamara

Old January 29th 05, 02:51 PM
Farleyaw

Hi Fran!
Please send me what you have. I'll trade you whatever you want. My fiber
is at least a year old so your dyelot probably won't match but I've got to make
sure. If it doesn't match I'll use it for something else.

Anne
Old January 29th 05, 03:32 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

grin Is that "fiber" as in optic (glass), dietary, beaten leather,
cellulose?

Good luck in finding your threads. :-)
Dianne

Farleyaw wrote:
[...]

"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com

Old January 30th 05, 02:16 PM
BonnieBlue

Try Wyndham Needleworks www.wyndhamneedleworks.com

They have it listed as on sale in their Winter Sale section under Caron.

--
BonnieBlue

WIPs:
Summer Patches pillow by Homespun Elegance
Knitted Cardigan by Lion Brand
Knitted Amish Throw with Manos

Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at
http://www.bookcrossing.com/friend/BonnieBlue