Beaded beads

Old July 28th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Beaded beads

I liked the beads on the front of the Bead and Button issue number 74.

I did not have any felt and could not wait to buy some then the gluing
of the lavender into them.
So I asked Dh to make me some wooden ones about the same size of what
the felt ones would be.
I have made a few samples and you can see them on my site under
beadwork.
URL in my sig. line
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old July 28th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Jan G

Shirley, those are lovely. I have the felt, lavender and the beads, but
not time. What camera do you use as that is a lovely, detailed photo? Have
been making up a beaded. wired vase for a cousin's birthday. Have decided
to get my own camera to photograph my work. We share and it is never
handy when I want it, as Mike takes it to work.

Cheers, Jan
Old July 28th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

My camera is a Fuji Fine Pix 6900.

However I just put these beads on the scanner and scanned them.

Can we see pictures of the vase soon.
Shirley

In message , Jan G
writes

Old July 29th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Shirley -- those are just lovely. Dr. Sooz makes little teeny tiny
beaded beads also -- it always looks like just crazy-making work to me,
LOL. Sewing all those little beads together? Insane!!!!

I really admire those who work with seeds.

Becki

Old August 3rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thank you very much Carol
Shirley

In message fxrAg.3092$sy2.1649@trndny01, Carol Trodella
writes

Old August 4th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

LOVELY, dolling! I so love beaded beads. They're like popcorn -- you
can't stop at just one. Your brain races thinking up other color
combos and textures. SIGHHHHHH I will unpack soon and have time to
BEAD! YAAAYY (I hope) There are so many things I want to bead.

It would be fun to have a beaded bead swap. Maybe a pair, so we could
all have earrings.

``````````````````````

Old August 4th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

That is a good idea of a beaded bead swap
I think these ones maybe a little large for earrings but it is what
ever takes your fancy.
I thought they would look good as a decoration on a small Christmas tree
or a painted branch.
I do like the idea of a swap though.
Shirley

In message .com, Dr.
Sooz writes

Old August 5th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I guess everyone's beaded beads would be quite different (mine are
about 9mm). Suppose you could trade whatever you make, instead of just
one bead being the limit. One could choose.

I can't host a swap right now -- I still don't know where most of my
clothes are after moving --- it's insane here. If there's a swap, I
have to pass the scepter to someone else!

Favorite Beading Books cathyesq Beads 4 April 5th 06 10:49 PM
AD-November 15-16, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Winter Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 November 5th 03 07:14 PM
AD-Orlando, FL November 15-16, 2003 Florida Winter Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 October 29th 03 06:07 PM
AD-Oct. 4-5, 2003 Knoxville, TN Appalachian States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 October 3rd 03 03:55 PM
AD-New Orleans, LA August 9-10, 2003 Big Easy Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Glass 0 August 6th 03 03:43 PM