finished!

Old April 15th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default finished!

I am celebrating some of those 10-min. projects Butterfly taught us about.
In the last ten days or so I finished two 10-min. sleeves on wall-hangings,
and a 10-min. binding on a quilt. Hurray! Now tomorrow I am going back to
the Starflake quilt for our queen-size bed, and turn it into one of those
10-min. projects also. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old April 15th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Well done, Karen. Little by little by little ...
..
In message BLvUh.56861$_c5.38464@attbi_s22, "Karen, Queen of
Squishies" writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 16th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

You just made my day. Keep up the updates. Thanks.

Butterfly (Remembering that song that has "10 minutes ago I saw?found? you"
in it. Just can't remember where it came from: movie? TV show? Just vaguely
remember the gal had a upswept hairdo, long dress and he was in a white tux/
suit? and they were dancing. That's ALL I can remember --musta been a
kidlet cause we were at Grandma's house (B/W TV when I was about 9 yrs old).

Old April 16th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

You remind me of a gardener I hired many years ago -older than dirt would be
an appropriate description. He was all wrinkly and bent over, a little dried
apple guy. He was missing the better part of his stomach and had to take a
snack break every half hour. He never really appeared to move at all, it was
so slow. But he got more work done than most of the younger gardeners I had
later on!
Roberta in D, always glad to hire an expert

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:BLvUh.56861$_c5.38464@attbi_s22...

Old April 20th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
A&T

I was looking at that Starflake pattern I bought from you yesterday!!!!

Some day.....

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old April 20th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Oh Tricia, it's turning out so gorgeous. Someday just do one block, add
borders, and make a wall-hanging. See what you think of it. I'm seriously
thinking of re-marketing it that way.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I was looking at that Starflake pattern I bought from you yesterday!!!!

Some day.....

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

I finished! i finished!!! yeah!!! sewamommy Quilting 10 December 17th 06 08:39 PM
I finished! i finished!!! yeah!!! sewamommy Quilting 0 December 15th 06 05:55 PM
Finished maryd Quilting 18 December 12th 05 12:39 AM
6X6 finished Spike Driver Yarn 12 November 7th 03 05:03 PM
It's all finished! melinda Quilting 4 August 3rd 03 05:03 PM