OT please sign your posts

Old October 17th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
A&T

Default OT please sign your posts

Yes!!!!!! A boat party! And with all the chocolate and strawberries at
each destination... I won't need a kitchen, so I can keep my stash!!!

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Pat in Virginia wrote:
How cool is that? Just be sure the boat is large enough for your SM. You
will probably have to lighten the stash though. You have my address?
PAT

Old October 17th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judy

Default OT Houseboat Party - was: please sign your posts

Oooooh! We're close to the coast - can ya come north, huh? huh? huh?
ME-Judy

"A&T" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Yes. We have decided to sell the house and buy a houseboat!!

It has rained 8 inches since yesterday, and it's still raining!

Maybe I'll build an ark. Was wondering if the other Houstonians or almost
Houstonians were flooding.

Old October 25th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Woohoo! With all your suggestions, I was able to get my signature to appear
automatically!

--
Alice in PA
"GrammyKathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would love to have it automatic, but I have tried the ways others
have said and can't find what they are talking about. I have it
automatic in my regular e-mail, that was easy, but on here it is
complicated, at least for me. This is my siggy on my e-mails.

Signature HomeStyles Representative
Kathy Rep #11923

www.signaturehomestyles.biz/kathydillman

Signature Homestyles is celebrating 35 years of helping turn houses
into homes.
Ask me how to get the monthly newsletter.
HOLIDAY CATALOG NOW ON LINE + LOTS OF SALES

Kinda long for here so will figure out something else.

Kathy Dillman in Centeral Illinois wanting South.

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Hello! We've been having some lively
conversations here lately.