OT - Glass Pipes - if you're not offended, look at this art!

Old September 23rd 04, 02:15 PM
Karen_AZ

I love Pan's work. He makes cool marbles, too.

I think it's a shame about the pipemakers being driven out of business. And
silly question, but couldn't those pipes legitimately be used for tobacco as
well? (They'd probably need to make bigger bowls, I guess.)

It affects the colored boro industry, too. Northstar made a comment about
that in a newsletter earlier this year. Thank goodness bead makers have
caught on to the glories of boro. G

Thanks for the eye candy links. I'd love to learn some of those techniques.

KarenK

Old September 23rd 04, 02:18 PM
Kandice Seeber

Bwahahahaha!!!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Wouldn't you think our government has better things to do than this???

Weapons of Mass Distraction

KarenK

Old September 23rd 04, 02:31 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yep. I agree!!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 04, 02:55 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Complex work - and there are some beads and jewelry galleries, too.

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I was inspired by an earlier thread post to go look up pipes again. Who
cares what they're used for - look at these gorgeous works of art!!

http://www.glasspipes.org/

And some galleries inside the site I really loved:

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal60_Pans_Gallery.asp

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal107_Eug...ns_Gallery.asp

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=6868

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=6858

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 04, 04:12 PM
Charlie

Well, it's not DUH really is it. I mean, how would I know anything about
the "war on drugs"? Also, even though drugs are illegal over here, you can
still freely buy the paraphernalia which is (IMHO) the way it should be. If
people want to do it, I'd rather they did it safely!

Charlie.

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Why are they trying to shut it down?

well duh....
part of the "WAR on Drugs"

seems all Pres Bush and his buddies like to do is make "warrs."

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 23rd 04, 05:13 PM
Diana Curtis

A friend in OZ commented that we keep peace activists out of our country but
let terrorists in. Hmmm... nice reputation we are getting.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 23rd 04, 06:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

Sheesh.
http://www.glasspipes.org/Images/Use...mlesss_029.jpg

Did you see Eugene Rain's sex toys? ! ! !
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
starlia

The one that looks like a motorcycle with the lizard is out of this world!
Most of them are like that. It's a shame that the artists are being shut
down.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old September 23rd 04, 08:07 PM
JoAnn Paules

Wow. Bongs have come a long way since the 70's. Not that I would know
anything about them.............

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I was inspired by an earlier thread post to go look up pipes again. Who
cares what they're used for - look at these gorgeous works of art!!

http://www.glasspipes.org/

And some galleries inside the site I really loved:

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal60_Pans_Gallery.asp

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal107_Eug...ns_Gallery.asp

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=6868

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=6858

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

---

Old September 24th 04, 02:07 AM
Cheryl

Well, it's not DUH really is it. I mean, how would I know anything about
the "war on drugs"

you mean it doesn't even make the news in Europe????
I thought even the Europeans knew about the resource wasteful US "War on Drugs"
and our rabid Attorney General --
LOL

glass color change calford Beads 8 April 4th 04 07:26 AM
[AD] NEW AT TRASH CITY - Hearts, Glass Pearls, Chandeliers, Multi Strand Bali Spacers Trashcitybeads Beads 0 February 12th 04 07:31 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 08:19 PM
AD-December 6-7, 2003 Cleveland, OH Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 5 December 5th 03 03:32 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM