OT I'm LIVID - my first negative feedback

Old July 4th 05, 09:54 PM
Kandice Seeber

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
~That's our Sooz - gets right down to the meat of the matter. ;-)

HAW HAW She said "meat"!
(I couldn't resist; you guys made it too tempting)

Old July 4th 05, 10:21 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Unconventionally adorable! That's the perfect way to describe Keith! Thank
you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Hell, no - there's nothing wrong with you!! Hunky guys may be fun to look
at, but if they have nothing in their head, I tend to not care how nice
they look. Geeky guys on the other hand can be unconventionally adorable
and cute, and be smart and funny at the same time. I always fall for the
nerds.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Me, too - intelligence first. I have to be able to have a conversation
with
the guy. My hubby is a wizard (the absent-minded professor type, but
still), very handy and adorable. I am one lucky girl.

My sister and I were wondering if there is something wrong with
us...she loves the show "Average Joe" and there are always a couple of
guys there we'd LOVE to contact...they're so geeky/cute or sweet or
something...the heck with the "hunks" they bring in to screw stuff up
for them...they're always asses.

Jeanne
who still remembers the chef from season 2...I'd have moved to Philly
for him!

Old July 5th 05, 01:50 AM
Kalera Stratton

Moxley is brilliant...

.... but he still tried to blow up fruit flies with gasoline.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] wrote:
I'll have to disagree with that. Intelligence is number one in my book. If
they are intelligent they know to use the right tool for the job. If they're
only handy they are using butter knives as screw drivers or chain saws to
edge your lawn. ;-) As for cute? Well, cute sure helps. Eventually you have
to look at them. Drop dead gorgeous can stay at home.

Keith is intelligent, cute, and handy - in that order. Fortunately I can
supplement the handy part.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old July 5th 05, 01:54 AM
Kalera Stratton

OMG SPLORT

I actually choked on my iced tea.. ! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dr. Sooz wrote:

Feh! A giant pecker is the important thing.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old July 5th 05, 06:06 AM
Stephanie

.... but he still tried to blow up fruit flies with gasoline.

My husband still can't stop laughing over that one. I think it reminds
him of an experience he had with the ever explosive gasoline, and he's
too embarrassed to tell me...

Old July 5th 05, 10:00 AM
Ted Gittinger

"Polly S." wrote in message
Kalera Stratton wrote:
He was trying to kill fruit flies... with gasoline.

NO! Oh no!!!!! boom! Better than an aerosol can and a bic lighter I
guess. What is it about men and flammables?!?

It is related to our willingness to barbecue. Men *will* cook if there is
danger involved.

Ted

===
side story: While getting our boat ready for summer many, many years ago
my ex was pouring old gasoline down the street drain... that wasn't stupid
enough, so when it started raining, him and his best friend decided to
pour the second can of old gas down the bathtub drain...

The pilot light on the panel heater in the hall ignited the heavy gas
fumes along the floor, the ignition slammed the bathroom door closed on
them and 'Whump!'... fast and furious ignition of the remaining fumes! His
friend went THROUGH the bathroom door and Bruce followed. After they were
treated for 2nd and 3rd degree burns on their arms (having thrown their
arms up to cover their faces) I made sure THEY did *all* the work
restoring the bathroom!!!

How have men survived evolution!!!???

Just kidding Jim, David and any other guys that might be lurking!!!!! We
love ya!

--
Polly

Old July 5th 05, 10:29 AM
Su/Cutworks

Ted wrote:

NO! Oh no!!!!! boom! Better than an aerosol can and a bic lighter I
guess. What is it about men and flammables?!?

It is related to our willingness to barbecue. Men *will* cook if there is
danger involved.

It seems to be an American thing mostly, the British male doesn't appear to
be as highly infected with the desire to barbecue. With globalization,
however, there are more Weber grills appearing in the UK so who knows?

At present, Mike is happy to permit me to char food into edible portions.
I'm SO grateful.

-Su

--
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk All roads lead to beads.
British Lampwork 'Modern Glass - Ancient Roots'

Old July 6th 05, 06:46 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - sooooo true!

--