Diamond Wedding Anniversary

Old December 1st 03, 12:17 PM
Patti

Default Diamond Wedding Anniversary

Congratulations are in order!!

On December 2nd, Betty (Bee Lamb) and husband, Ralph, will celebrate
their Diamond Wedding Anniversary.
I'm sure they will have a marvellous time, with family and friends.
All best wishes to you both.
--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 1st 03, 04:18 PM
Flossy

Congratulation and best wishes to you and yours
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old December 1st 03, 04:27 PM
frood

Congratulations, Betty and Ralph! I hope you have many more years of
happiness together!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old December 1st 03, 09:24 PM
Kate Dicey

Patti wrote:

Congratulations are in order!!

On December 2nd, Betty (Bee Lamb) and husband, Ralph, will celebrate
their Diamond Wedding Anniversary.
I'm sure they will have a marvellous time, with family and friends.
All best wishes to you both.
--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend! Here's wishing you both a happy day,
and many more to come! Cyber chocolate and pink champagne on their way!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old December 2nd 03, 12:11 AM
Diana Curtis

Happy anniversary Beelamb and BeeRam. :-) Many happy years to come!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old December 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
Coleen

A very Happy Anniversary to Betty and Ralph. DH and I will be celebrating
our anniversary (30th, I was a child bride, lol) tomorrow too.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old December 2nd 03, 05:38 AM
Cindy S.

Here's a Happy double Anniversary to Coleen and her hubby and Beelamb and
hers. Wishing you all many more.

Cindy from MO

. ..

Old December 2nd 03, 12:28 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

"Patti"

On December 2nd, Betty (Bee Lamb) and husband, Ralph, will celebrate
their Diamond Wedding Anniversary.

Which one is this? silver and Gold I have down pat but those are the only
two :-))! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old December 2nd 03, 01:26 PM
Bonnie

Fifty years, how wonderful. Happy Anniversary!

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

"created diamond" Lawrence Jewelry 3 September 19th 04 05:14 AM
My Antwerp diamond experience and advice on price please! simon3000 Jewelry 9 May 27th 04 04:56 AM