OT Say Hi!!

Old February 19th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Default OT Say Hi!!

Hi Everyone,

Enjoy the tour and be sure to come visit us. I have learned a lot from
this wild and crazy group of worldwide quilters.

Debbi in Southern California where it is not too sunny today.

Allisonh wrote:
Hi everyone
I'm doing a presentation at my guild meeting tonight on computers and
quilting. I am borrowing a computer projector from work so the they
can 'look over my shoulder' as I surf the web to some cool quilting
sites. And of course one of my favorite places is rctq so I will be
signing on to show the wide selection of topics that get covered here.
So.... if you would like to say "hi" to the West End Quilters' Guild
from Montreal West, Quebec..... now is the time!
Thanks!
Allison

Old February 19th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

*waving from Florida*
This group is a great place to learn, teach, find out the name of that place
that had the thing that did the stuff and generally hang out. It's a huge
virtual family online.

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old February 19th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Allisonh wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm doing a presentation at my guild meeting tonight on computers and
quilting. I am borrowing a computer projector from work so the they
can 'look over my shoulder' as I surf the web to some cool quilting
sites. And of course one of my favorite places is rctq so I will be
signing on to show the wide selection of topics that get covered here.
So.... if you would like to say "hi" to the West End Quilters' Guild
from Montreal West, Quebec..... now is the time!
Thanks!
Allison

Well, drat! I missed this post and so didn't get a chance to say hi!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old February 19th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Hi You fellow Quilters from Sunny Cornwall UK
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old February 19th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

waving to you from Germany , where spring is in the air....
Heidi

Allisonh schrieb:

Hi everyone
I'm doing a presentation at my guild meeting tonight on computers and
quilting. I am borrowing a computer projector from work so the they
can 'look over my shoulder' as I surf the web to some cool quilting
sites. And of course one of my favorite places is rctq so I will be
signing on to show the wide selection of topics that get covered here.
So.... if you would like to say "hi" to the West End Quilters' Guild
from Montreal West, Quebec..... now is the time!
Thanks!
Allison

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old February 19th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MB

And Hi from Cornwall , Vermon , USA.......I bet some of you quilters from
Montreal come to Burlington Vermont ?..or Plattsburgh NY to buy
fabrics ????...

Old February 19th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Hi there West End Quilters! Join us sometime if you can.
We talk about everything quilting here and then some.
Taria, in the So. California high desert

Old February 19th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Hi! from Boston, MA. where it is sunny and cool but that will change in
a few minutes :-) Enjoy your "tour"!

Rita L.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ggollymm
Old February 19th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dixie

Bonjour les Quebecoise.
Hi Allison and guild from Montreal P.Q.
Have fun and come over for a visit, you all will be welcome.
Dixie in sunny and warm New Brunswick.

When I give to you something I made with my hands I share my heart.