OT Ladies Only 2

Old November 7th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Default OT Ladies Only 2

OK, I haven't soaked my face long enough in the first bucket of morning
coffee......that would be *Sephora*, not "Sphere"........sorry 'bout that.
*sigh*
Val

Old November 7th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Well, Dee, the worst offender of the 'surprised' look was beautiful Lucille
Ball. She was gorgeous and talented but our DDs (when they became
'authorities' , probably in about the 3rd grade) always wanted to catch her
and fix her eyebrows. Polly

"Dee in Oz" wrote Polly, where was the spew warning ?????

Glad I have learnt not to drink anything while reading the newsgroup,
especially Pollys posts.

Old November 7th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

So very sorry, Sunny. Rita has realized that I should have written
'Smashbox' and it seems like all you need for a website is just plain
www.Sephora.com. It is not really required at the beauty contest; a sack
full of roasted sweet potatoes to bribe the judges is a whole lot cheaper.
Polly

"Sunny" wrote Polly, where do you find that? I looked online and couldn't
find such
a beast exactly as Paintbox by Sephora. Can you help me with a link. I
also could use a bit of help at that 3rd Thursday Feed Store beauty
contest.

Old November 7th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Now, now, Jeanne. There are advantages to being an aging beauty. For sure,
one of the best ones is that the old fellows can't see very well. That
helps a lot. Polly

"nzlstar*" wrote you lot can keep it.
i'm just gonna stop going to the feed store on any day.
argh, old age sucks at the best of times.
'n' i'm not all that sure it does beat the alternative.
fast losing it,
jeanne

Old November 7th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Well heck, you get off cheap. Over here the bribe is a
gallon of Moon Shine!
PAT

Old November 7th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Naaaaah, Pat. Not here. Those guys make their own and they are very
proprietary about their special 'for medicinal purposes' recipe. Polly

"Pat in Virginia" wrote Well heck, you get off cheap. Over here the bribe
is a
gallon of Moon Shine!
PAT

Old November 7th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

LOL, Chipper. Sag Harbor doesn't sound like something we'd go fight over at
the Midnight Madness sale does it? Polly

"Chipper" wrote Paintbox?? Isn't that evocative... :P In terms of what
it does for the
flagging ego, it's right up there with "Sag Harbor".

chipper (not so)

Old November 7th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Sounds more like a company name for larger sized bras.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old November 7th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default OT A rose by any other name was OT Ladies Only 2

Funny how we each have different reaction to a name. I
grew up on Long Island in New York and know Sag Harbor,
NY is a VERY posh town in the Hamptons. So I never get
the Sag idea ... only the posh idea.
PAT in VA/USA

Old November 7th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Well heck, you get off cheap. Over here the bribe is a
gallon of Moon Shine!

Ya know, that's not really all that funny.

I STILL have family members that make moon-shine. And no, I ain't kiddin'.

Want some?

Hugs!!
Connie

PAT

Hi Ladies Bonnie NJ Quilting 24 December 21st 06 08:44 PM
OT - Little Old Ladies Sherry Starr Quilting 4 July 15th 06 05:11 PM
Ladies, I need your help LauraEG Quilting 10 March 1st 04 01:50 PM
Hi ladies, it is me Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 4 January 5th 04 08:42 PM
Red Hat Ladies OT Steve & Susan Wright Beads 7 August 15th 03 02:34 AM