Finished AND quilted!

Old June 17th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Finished AND quilted!

Thank you Pat! Should I come over and help you put your photos on a
site???? g

DD leaves for Scotland tomorrow. She'll be there until July 3rd. She's
sooooo excited. I wish I were going along so I could take some side trips
and meet with all my UK RCTQ buddies.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Patti" wrote in message
news
Kathyl it's beautiful. I was so looking forward to seeing how you would
quilt it. That quilting is really lovely - whatever it's called!

And there's nothing at all wrong with the photography - at least you have
taken them and got them onto a sharing site, which is more than I have
done.
So, good for you in every respect.
.
In message L9cdi.107332$n_.89478@attbi_s21, KJ
writes
I finished off my little applique project from the Sharon Schamber class I
took at Paducah THIS year. (I still have a project from last year...or
was
it the year before?...layered and awaiting quilting.)
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257OyjIsy
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257grmDnj

It looks like I should take a photography class next. My photos leave a
lot
to be desired. Oh well.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old June 17th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That's all I'm waiting for!

Well, next time your DD plans a trip - come with her!!
I can show you both sides of our hill gg It will be great to see you.
..
In message QZfdi.168977$_c5.149591@attbi_s22, KJ
writes

Old June 17th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

NM! One of these days I will read all the answers before I post redundant
questions. It is just perfect.

Cindy

Old June 17th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks Cindy. I do that all the time...answer before reading all through
the posts.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 18th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I am so impressed by the way you fussy cut the leaves to result in
delightful shading. How very, very clever. It takes them from 'flat' to
living. Neat, Kathyl. Way to go! Polly

Old June 18th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks Polly!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 18th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

You have been doing some fantastic work as usual Kathyl. I don't know
where you find time to do it all.

Dee in Oz

it the year before?...layered and awaiting quilting.)http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257grmDnj

remove "nospam" before mchsihttp://community.webshots.com/user/kathylquiltz

Old June 18th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks Dee. Others things go untouched when I'm on a roll. Like laundry,
cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping......
Going on a trip later in the week....guess I'll have to focus on something
other than my sewing if I want to get us packed.
No, stash sentrys....if any raids are executed...be sure to clean up and
I'll never know what's missing!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
ups.com...

Old June 18th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article B4fdi.168906$_c5.168230@attbi_s22,
"KJ" wrote:

That means a lot to me, coming from you! Thanks!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Gosh, what a nice thing to say, Kathyl! But I meant what I said --
it's just beautiful!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) embarqmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)

2 completely finished, 1 1/4 finished, and the monster only needs binding and a label!!! off kilter [email protected] Quilting 1 May 8th 07 09:31 PM
Quilted Diamonds AliceW Quilting 16 August 23rd 06 12:35 PM
hand quilted! Roberta Zollner Quilting 11 December 2nd 04 09:31 AM
santa's quilted shhdesigns Quilting 3 October 14th 03 02:03 PM