Transfer Coin / Token Impressions to Rubber Stamp Form... Couldsomeone inform me as to how it might be possible to transfer the impressionon a coin (actually, small brass arcade tokens) to a functional rubber stamp?I wish to do exactly this with

Old July 29th 05, 03:50 PM
Barbara Hass

Default Transfer Coin / Token Impressions to Rubber Stamp Form... Couldsomeone inform me as to how it might be possible to transfer the impressionon a coin (actually, small brass arcade tokens) to a functional rubber stamp?I wish to do exactly this with

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
I would actually prefer to have this service performed for me, so if anyone could make a referral, please reply with contact information. Thanks. I am sure that others would appreciate hearing about your own personal tips and techniques in this thread should you wish to share your experiences, however.

Thank you.

Anonymous Token Possessor Who Hates Google Groups

You might want to consider moldable foam tips or mats from Clearsnap.
Here's just the first web site I clicked on when I did a google search:
http://www.rubberd.com/stylus.htm

There are lots of other sites online describing these tools. You heat
the foam, then press it over whatever you want to make a stamp of (your
tokens, in this case), then stamp! I've never used them myself, but
this might be a good, possibly cheaper, alternative to having permanent
stamps made of your tokens.

Barbara

Old July 31st 05, 09:13 PM
Dr. Sooz

~ You might want to consider moldable foam tips or mats from Clearsnap.
~~~~~~~~
But you see, the lettering would be mirror-image (neg) if you did that.

All in all, it's not a good idea. Copyrights, backward words, etc.....