what kind of floss is this?

Old September 8th 03, 08:42 PM
Audrey

Default what kind of floss is this?

I have some light green floss wrapped on a bobbin, the color number is
584. I don't know who's floss it is (I just have the color number off
of the floss label, I didn't keep the brand name). Does anyone know
who's floss this is, what brand?

TIA,
Audrey

Old September 12th 03, 05:35 PM
Jan1228

Hi Audrey -

Well I checked my sources, and as the previous posters have noted
it's not DMC. I also checked Anchor and J&P Coats and it wasn't
listed there either. It could be "Bates" brand, but I don't have
a floss chart for that. Or if it's really old 20+ years it could
be "Star" brand.

I wish I could help more.

Jan (a.k.a. Dark Knightie Jan, Jan1228, & Ja'niece)
DK, UFfer, FK-XSer, FK-Harem Wife #7, FK-Spiked
WebMistress of:
'A Stitch In Thyme'- http://www.alpinemeadow.com/stitchery/index.html
List Assistant to: fkxs * Forever Knight Cross Stitchers

(Audrey) wrote in message . com...
I have some light green floss wrapped on a bobbin, the color number is
584. I don't know who's floss it is (I just have the color number off
of the floss label, I didn't keep the brand name). Does anyone know
who's floss this is, what brand?

TIA,
Audrey

ONE OF A KIND JEWELRY INTRODUCTION. alia Beads 8 November 7th 05 04:04 PM
Butler Dental Floss Threaders EL Beads 88 September 12th 04 03:31 AM
One of a Kind Show Mary Glass 0 October 16th 03 05:15 PM
A fun day! Books and floss! Cheryl Isaak Needlework 6 July 28th 03 11:27 PM