Good vibes and wishes, please?

Old January 31st 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Default Good vibes and wishes, please?

Not a huge issue ... not when compared to what everyone else here has been
through ... but could I ask for a few good vibes and wishes (and I've never
been known to turn down prayers, either ... so if you have those to spare,
too, I'd be most appreciative!!)?

We moved here (FL) about 6 years ago with the idea that this would be where
we "retire" -- mainly, to be close to my FIL, who passed away nearly two
years ago ... since then, things at hubby's work have become unbearable
(politics, corruption, manipulation ... hubby's never been good at
tolerating, much less working with those conditions -- to make matters
worse, pretty much all the good people have left ... hubby's the only one
who felt enough loyalty to stick things out) and with my FIL gone, he's
nearly desperate to leave.

Soooo ... could I ask for some good vibes and thoughts that he gets through
this time? He's feeling very lost and very low self-confidence wise right
now ... and not feeling that his prospects are what they should be (mainly,
he's the type that never feels like he's doing enough for his family). We're
probably looking at a major move -- and buying a large home so we can move
my MIL in with us.

With all that, he's also feeling a tiny bit of a crisis in Faith ... not so
much in the Lord Himself, but his value *to* the Lord and his overall worth
as a child of God. It's breaking my heart to see this, and I've been praying
for him, but I *know* that this group is inordinately Blessed and is a
Blessing in itself ... so if ya'll could add your voice to mine, I would SO
appreciate it! He's a really, really, really wonderful man and deserves more
than I could ever give him!

I'm sorry to make this so long ... I really didn't meant to. Once I started
writing, it just sort of all spilled out. I wouldn't be surprised if I
regret hitting "send" an hour from now! Mainly because I know that ya'll
have endured more than we are ... and you all *are* more deserving people!!

Big quilty hugs!! And thank you!!
--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Old January 31st 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa

You've got them, Connie. We all seem to go through a crisis of some kind
every now and then, and unfortunately, I guess this is your DH's time.
Prayers are coming your way that you both come out on the other side happier
and healthier.

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old January 31st 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
desert quilter

On Jan 30, 6:39*pm, "SewVeryCreative"
wrote:
[...]

Hey Connie,

You've definitely got my good thoughts headed your way. I'm sorry
your husband (and you as the concerned spouse) is having such a rough
time right now. Work politics are the WORST! Been there myself, and
I know it's horrible, and very wearing on one's personal feel good.
Hopefully, your husband will realize that the problem is external--the
work environment--and not him.

Hang in there!
Michelle in NV
Old January 31st 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Oh Connie, I'm so sorry it has come to this for you and your family. Your
DH sounds like a really rock solid fellow. I hope his crisis of faith and
work come to a good conclusion soon. I know you are hurting for him. Take
care of yourself too. You add so much to our group, never feel shy about
asking this group for support. They are the BEST!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old January 31st 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

You got it Connie
I know how hard it is to watch your DH suffering thru no fault of his own.

All the best

Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada

Old January 31st 08, 08:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Dear Connie, prayers and good thoughts coming your way. I know how
tough it is to watch the man you love struggle. Prayers for your DH,
prayers for you. And blessings to both of you.

Hugs,
Sunny

Old January 31st 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Will do, Connie.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
music is all around us, all you

Old January 31st 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Healing thoughts and good wishes are coming your way for you and DH.

--
Susan
http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Old January 31st 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cornwoman

Everything is worthy of prayer, no matter how big or small the problem
may seem to anyone else! You've got mine!

Mary in Mesa

Good Vibes [email protected] Beads 12 February 3rd 05 05:25 AM
OT - Vibes and good wishes Beads 0 October 13th 04 06:32 PM
OT - Need some good vibes rainbow Beads 8 August 24th 03 01:32 AM