OT - Glass Pipes - if you're not offended, look at this art!

Old September 24th 04, 08:44 PM
Su/Cutworks

Sooz wrote:

Ray, perhaps you didn't realize she's talking about the two mountains on

her
chest.

The Himalayas!

-Su

Old September 24th 04, 08:50 PM
Dr. Sooz

The Himalayas!

Oh my gosh! Did him get laid and no one told me?
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 24th 04, 09:03 PM
Dr. Sooz

Ray, perhaps you didn't realize she's talking about the two mountains on her
chest.

Assuming for a second here that Ray knows EXACTLY what Su is talking
about, I wanna hear more about the lunch and a shake. LOL!

That's how I was thinkin too......Intriguing.
~~

Old September 24th 04, 09:03 PM
Diana Curtis

Oh gees... I hate when I misspell peoples names.. I meant Candy ACE, not the
more benign and gentle Kandy Ice. blah...
Diana, most often spelled as Diane. grrrr

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
We dont all sink into the levels of
depravity that Candice does.

Now, I'm confused every time I read this particular spelling. Is this

some
horrific combo of Candace and Kandice in the light of the full moon that I

am
blissfully unaware of? shrieking
~~

Old September 24th 04, 09:18 PM
Amber

Kalera Stratton wrote in message ...
You see some of the most phenomenal artwork in pipes... absolutely
unlike anything you see elsewhere. The sheer fantasy and imagination
that is encouraged among pipemakers results in some simply mindblowing
pieces! I have no interest in pipes as "functional" pieces (I am not
anti-marijuana at all, I simply don't enjoy it) but as display pieces I
yearn to own a nice one. If only it didn't have the potential to land me
in jail for owning "paraphrenalia"

No kidding. Those are some absolutely beautiful pieces of art. I don't
do drugs..never even tried them. Hell, I don't even care for alcohol.
But I'd love to have one of those pipes. They look like something
you'd find in a fantasy world.

-Amber.
Old September 24th 04, 10:12 PM
Su/Cutworks

Tink wrote:

Assuming for a second here that Ray knows EXACTLY what Su is talking
about, I wanna hear more about the lunch and a shake. LOL!

I was trying to be good, honest! We'll let Ray dig himself out of this one
alone.

LOL.

-Su

Old September 24th 04, 10:15 PM
~Candace~

*snickers* new generation and all that.
mmuuhhwwaa!

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Well, I'll be darned. While I wasn't watching, Becki's Bad Girl crown got
passed to Candace. What is the world COMING to?!?
~~

Old September 24th 04, 10:16 PM
~Candace~

Diana, how _do_ you talk with your mouth full of all that
....................baloney?
hehehehehe

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I never had any other thought. We dont all sink into the levels of
depravity that Candice does. Dang, but shes good. ;-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"Su/Cutworks" wrote in message

Can I make it clear that it's for the wand? In light of other portions
of
this thread I felt it should be said.

Walk softly and carry a beaded wand?

Absolutely.

-Su

Old September 24th 04, 10:17 PM
~Candace~

It's the same as listening to howler monkies for me--but I'm getting used to
seeing my name typo'd that way.

glass color change calford Beads 8 April 4th 04 07:26 AM
[AD] NEW AT TRASH CITY - Hearts, Glass Pearls, Chandeliers, Multi Strand Bali Spacers Trashcitybeads Beads 0 February 12th 04 07:31 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 08:19 PM
AD-December 6-7, 2003 Cleveland, OH Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 5 December 5th 03 03:32 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM