OT - Glass Pipes - if you're not offended, look at this art!

Old September 24th 04, 08:10 PM
Ray DeVous

Now that depend weather you're talking the Rockies or the
Appalachian.....and if you stop for lunch and a shake.

Ray

Sooz wrote:
Yeah, once in a while I get out the t-shirt with the map of the USA on it
and show Mike how long it takes to get through the mountains.

Did I say that?

Candace!!

-Su

Old September 24th 04, 08:14 PM
Su/Cutworks

Ray wrote:

Now that depend weather you're talking the Rockies or the Appalachian.....and if you stop for lunch and a shake.

*tsking madly*

I blame society for this sort of talk. Thank heavens!

We stop for a pint in the Pennines, thankyouverymuch.

-Su

Old September 24th 04, 08:15 PM
Dr. Sooz

We dont all sink into the levels of
depravity that Candice does.

Now, I'm confused every time I read this particular spelling. Is this some
horrific combo of Candace and Kandice in the light of the full moon that I am
blissfully unaware of? shrieking
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 24th 04, 08:16 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh My God.

"Ray DeVous" wrote in message
Does Daddy have to come over and spank Tink and Karen? :-P

And are they wearing frilly underpants? :-O
~~

Old September 24th 04, 08:17 PM
Tinkster

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:58:00 +0000 (UTC), "Su/Cutworks"
wrote:

Yeah, once in a while I get out the t-shirt with the map of the USA on it
and show Mike how long it takes to get through the mountains.

Did I say that?

Heheheheh! You know, it's hardly worth a trip through the mountains
without a side trip to Dixie...

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old September 24th 04, 08:17 PM
Dr. Sooz

Don't forget the big money tobacco and alcohol lobbies that fuel candidates
etc. They would get competion from drug leagalization.

Yeah. Big greedy weenies.
~~

Old September 24th 04, 08:18 PM
Dr. Sooz

Well, I'll be darned. While I wasn't watching, Becki's Bad Girl crown got
passed to Candace. What is the world COMING to?!?
~~

Old September 24th 04, 08:20 PM
Tinkster

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:28:07 -0400, Ray DeVous
wrote:

Does Daddy have to come over and spank Tink and Karen? :-P

Ray

Tinkster wrote:

I saw a fabulous toy being made at AGI! I'm planning to try making
some, as I have some great design ideas :-)

Heheheh! It'll cost you...

Old September 24th 04, 08:23 PM
Su/Cutworks

Tink wrote:

Heheheheh! You know, it's hardly worth a trip through the mountains
without a side trip to Dixie...

*giggling*

I'll get a shirt made up with the map on sideways and let him do the
transcontinental express.

I'll stop now.

-Su

Old September 24th 04, 08:41 PM
Dr. Sooz

Now that depend weather you're talking the Rockies or the
Appalachian.....and if you stop for lunch and a shake.

Ray, perhaps you didn't realize she's talking about the two mountains on her
chest.
~~

glass color change calford Beads 8 April 4th 04 07:26 AM
[AD] NEW AT TRASH CITY - Hearts, Glass Pearls, Chandeliers, Multi Strand Bali Spacers Trashcitybeads Beads 0 February 12th 04 07:31 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 08:19 PM
AD-December 6-7, 2003 Cleveland, OH Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 5 December 5th 03 03:32 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM