OT - Glass Pipes - if you're not offended, look at this art!

Old September 25th 04, 07:21 AM
Kalera Stratton

And for those kinds of reasons, I bet people would prefer to buy
marijuana cigarettes than grow their own, if they were available.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]Lettuce is easy to grow too, but those pre-washed, pre-cut bags of salad
]sell like hotcakes for $3.99 each. Insane!

not when there's only one person in the house to eat it.
and not when you hate 'chopping' as much as i do.

there's so much of so many things i'd have to buy . . . .

Old September 25th 04, 07:42 AM
Su/Cutworks

Kalera wrote:

Oh Su! stamps foot think ahead next time!

Are you mailing that foot or just decorating it?

:-P

-Su

Old September 25th 04, 08:00 AM
Kalera Stratton

Yeah, I would too, if I liked the stuff. It makes me agonizingly bored
with everything, and feel like I have to burp. For HOURS.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]And for those kinds of reasons, I bet people would prefer to buy
]marijuana cigarettes than grow their own, if they were available.

i would.
IF it didn't do to me what LSD does to other people.

Old September 25th 04, 08:17 AM
~Candace~

wait, I just caught that "more benign and gentle" bit. LOL
rude woman.
hahahahaha

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Hahahahaha I know what you mean!

-Kalera/Karla/Korela/Karlena/Kalena/Karen
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Diana Curtis wrote:
Oh gees... I hate when I misspell peoples names.. I meant Candy ACE, not
the
more benign and gentle Kandy Ice. blah...
Diana, most often spelled as Diane. grrrr

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message

We dont all sink into the levels of
depravity that Candice does.

Now, I'm confused every time I read this particular spelling. Is this

some

horrific combo of Candace and Kandice in the light of the full moon that

am

blissfully unaware of? shrieking
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph

Chilton

Pearce

Old September 25th 04, 09:22 AM
Kandice Seeber

Benign? Gentle? Me??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
falls off chair

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 25th 04, 09:24 AM
Jalynne

I wondered who she was talking about, Kandice, because I was sure it couldn't have
been YOU!
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
We dont all sink into the levels of
depravity that Candice does.

Now, I'm confused every time I read this particular spelling. Is this

some
horrific combo of Candace and Kandice in the light of the full moon that I

Old September 25th 04, 09:25 AM
Kandice Seeber

falls of chair for the 3rd time tonight BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Now that depend weather you're talking the Rockies or the
Appalachian.....and if you stop for lunch and a shake.

Ray, perhaps you didn't realize she's talking about the two mountains on
her
chest.

Assuming for a second here that Ray knows EXACTLY what Su is talking
about, I wanna hear more about the lunch and a shake. LOL!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Old September 25th 04, 09:26 AM
Kandice Seeber

splort Oh, sweet Jesus!!! My virgin ears!! Heh.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Tink wrote:

Heheheheh! You know, it's hardly worth a trip through the mountains
without a side trip to Dixie...

*giggling*

I'll get a shirt made up with the map on sideways and let him do the
transcontinental express.

I'll stop now.

-Su

Old September 25th 04, 09:26 AM
Kandice Seeber

Must.Stop.Reading.RCB.NOW

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Oh My God.

"Ray DeVous" wrote in message
Does Daddy have to come over and spank Tink and Karen? :-P

Ray

Tinkster wrote:

I saw a fabulous toy being made at AGI! I'm planning to try making
some, as I have some great design ideas :-)

Old September 25th 04, 09:33 AM
Kandice Seeber

There must be some other sweet, kind, gentle KandyASS here, because it isn't
me. (I get the Kandyass thing all the time, though grin).

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

glass color change calford Beads 8 April 4th 04 07:26 AM
[AD] NEW AT TRASH CITY - Hearts, Glass Pearls, Chandeliers, Multi Strand Bali Spacers Trashcitybeads Beads 0 February 12th 04 07:31 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 08:19 PM
AD-December 6-7, 2003 Cleveland, OH Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 5 December 5th 03 03:32 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM