December status check and January goals

Old January 4th 04, 10:07 PM
Jenn Liace

Default December status check and January goals

December goals were to:
Put 10 hours into Lady of the Flag - actual 4.5 hours
Complete Angel of Romance - done
Complete 2 Faithwurks spoolies - both done
Complete 3 ornaments from JCS 2002 - completed 2, got about halfway
through #3, realized there was no way I'd finish in time and started a
new one that was 95% done by midnight.

2002 total finishes: 25
Started 2003 with 5 active WIPs

2003 total finishes: 41
Started 2004 with 3 active WIPs

January goals:
10 hours on Lady of the Flag
20 hours on Lady Scarlet's Journey (Just Nan band sampler)
Complete 2 Faithwurks spoolies

Goaling light because of other non-stitching commitments this month.

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old January 5th 04, 08:23 PM
Brenda Lewis

December Goals:
Finish, assemble, and mail Pink Baby to cousin for baby gift.
Wash, press, & frame Big Bird.
Dig out some small project to take along for the Christmas road trip.

January Goals:
Um, same as December minus the road trip project...only managed three
hours of stitching in December. Didn't stitch at all on the two-week
road trip.

--
Brenda Lewis
WIP: "Pink Baby" photo frame, Candamar

Old January 6th 04, 06:07 PM
Mmeindia

December Status:

1. Finish 3 ornaments: only finished one.
2. Finish American sampler: nope.
3. Start kitchen picture kit: did start it, hated it and threw it away.

January Goals:

1. Finish American sampler.
2. Finish Needlecraft blackwork cushion.
3. Finish light grey area of patchwork needlepoint.
4. Start a new hardanger piece.

India

WIPS:

Leisure Arts American Sampler
Needlecraft blackwork cushion
Patchwork needlepoint canvas

Old February 1st 04, 03:31 PM
Jenn Liace

It's that time already...

January goals:
10 hours on Lady of the Flag - DONE
20 hours on Lady Scarlet's Journey - Only 15 hours, didn't get fabric
till 1/21
Complete 2 Faithwurks spoolies - DONE

Ungoaled but also acheived:
Completed Merry Mooseness
Completed my section of my piece for a Cherished Teddies RR

February Goals:
Complete my section of my piece for a Just Nan RR (NOT LSJ)
10 hours on Lady Scarlet's Journey
Complete 2 Faithwurks spoolies
Complete my section of the Firehouse Angel once it arrives here

Old February 1st 04, 10:35 PM
Darla

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:31:06 -0600, Jenn Liace
wrote:

It's that time already...

January goals:

Umm, I've forgotten, but probably:
1. Keep plugging away at TW's The Storyteller
2. Keep plugging away at the grad gift for the cousin
3. Keep plugging away The Work Project part of the rotation, which
didn't happen because I haven't worked in Dispatch all month long.

February Goals:

1. Keep plugging away at TW's The Storyteller.
2. Keep plugging away at the grad gift for the cousin.
3. Start a birth sampler for a friend's baby due in May.
4. If there's any time left, or any work in Dispatch, plug away at
The Work Project.

Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Old March 2nd 04, 12:22 AM
Jenn Liace

February Goals:
Complete and mail my section of Ice Garden for Just Nan RR - DONE
10 hours on Lady Scarlet's Journey - only 2 hrs, waiting on threads
Complete 2 Faithwurks spoolies - 1 done, 2nd 50%, too much brown
Complete and mail my section of the Firehouse Angel here - DONE,
mailing in AM

Not goaled but also accomplished:
14 hours on Dragon Knotwork Bookmark from Dracolair Creations
Completed my section of Roly Poly July for Cherished Teddy Round Robin

March Goals:
Complete and mail my section of Silver Needle for JNRR
Complete and mail my section of Victoria Teddy for CTRR
Complete 2 Faithwurks spoolies
10 hours on Lady Scarlet's Journey (thread order should be here any
day now)

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Firehouse Angel (aka Angel of the Morning - L&L)
Lady Scarlet's Journey (Just Nan)
Just Nan Round Robin - currently Silver Needle
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old March 2nd 04, 01:00 PM
BDS2pds

February goals- finish matching Aran oiled wool Irish sweaters for son and
girlfriend -IOU from Christmas--DONE!!
March- finish tumbling blocks quilt for other son as IOU for last Chrismas--
GOING TO DO IT
March- finish half of sweater owed to hubby for IOU last Christmas--
Old March 2nd 04, 05:02 PM
Darla

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:22:35 -0600, Jenn Liace
wrote:
February Goals:

1. Keep plugging away at TW's "The Storyteller." -- Accomplished.
2. Putter around on other projects. -- This is really easy to do.
3. Finish the graduation sampler for a cousin. -- Done!!

March Goals:

1. Finish TW's "The Storyteller." Which would be comparatively easy
if I'd log off and turn around!
2. Putter away on other projects.
3. Get started on the 25th Wedding Anniversary for the niece (due in
June).
4. Get started on the birth sampler for a friend's second baby (due
in May).
Old March 2nd 04, 08:52 PM
BDS2pds

I got today off so spent the entire day quilting and finished my son's quilt so
already finished one of my March list!!! Yippee! It is now in his hands.
Old March 2nd 04, 10:37 PM
Rhiannon

Thanks to the near-death of the old computer and purchase of new, I
didn't accomplish any stitching in February other than one small mending
chore.

I finally gave up on digging up the ancient computer, pulling the Zip
drive from it, and installing said drive in dying computer. Instead of
that, I downloaded a good file splitter and have spent my afternoon
transferring a database on 30 floppies and a few documents that required
4-5 floppies each. They are now merged on the new computer and work
wonderfully! I had backed the files up eons ago, but didn't think about
that stupid backup format being unreadable on another computer. These
babies are getting burned on DVD now!

March Goals:
Real file backups (not .qic)
Pull out that baby announcement (baby was born in October) and get that
!@#$ thing finished (might be dreaming here)
Find all the backups of the cross-stitch patterns from the old
machine(s) and get those on the new one

Brenda